Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Stolen from WX's site :p

10 random things about me
01. I am allergic to peanuts. But I hate peanuts anyway. Stupid peanuts. But hey I’ve found someone who will eat them for me! Yay!
02. I like listening to the sound that goes ‘crrrush’ when you delete something from the recycle bin on the computer. (Wah, I sound just like a freak)
03. I love to wear skirts and shorts… hate jeans cause it’s too hot.
04. I am a hedonist, procrastinator. I’m vain and narcissistic. I am pretentious.
05. I love playing in the waters at the Merlion Walk at Sentosa
06. I laugh easily. ‘Haha’ and 'Yayyy!' are like my most overused words. Haha.
07. I love taking photos of stuff (and myself) and my friends.
08. I love butterflies! They are so pretty. Haha.
09. I secretly want to be Carrie / Charlotte from Sex and the City.
10. I love looking at visuals… and pretty things. Yay!

9 ways to win my heart (Haha)
01. Make me laugh.
02. Exude confidence. I don’t like to date people who are unsure of themselves
03. Message me for no reason other than to tell me you miss me
04. Intelligence is important to me
05. When I discover you’ve incorporated me in your life in various little ways (like having my favourite music in your mp3)
06. Small gestures make me happier than I can express.(like holding my hand while you drive)
07. Call me for no reason other than to hear my voice
08. It actually takes very little to win my heart (Haha... see, I told you this is my most overused word) I'm a sucker for a lot of cliche things.
09. But ya… I must have feelings for you first of course.

8 things i carry/wear everyday
01. Wallet
02. Handphone
03. Mp3 Player
04. House keys with sajc touch rugby keychain
05. A bag?
06. Lip gloss (any type… I have like 10 tubes at home)
07. clothes (duh)
08. I don’t know leh!!! Hair tie?

7 people that annoy me
01. people who cut queue!!! Shit YOU!!!! I hate you.
02. Posers… come on la.. you are losers.
03. girls who look at me like I want to steal their bfs… *stick tongue out at you
04. Stupid people.
05. People who walk slowly. I can’t stand it. I need to walk fast.
06. Stupid people who sit beside me when there are like 35 other seats on the bus
07. People who wear the same clothes as me… not really their fault, but they annoy me…

6 places i've visited or intend to
01. Taiwan
02. Thailand
03. Redang
04. China and HK (only cause my parents and bro have been there except for me… so unfair!!!)
05. Croatia (Or just East Europe in general)
06. I want to get married on the Maldives!!!

5 things i wanna do before i die
01. I hate questions like this.
02. Cause I never have an answer I’m satisfied with
03. Ok… I guess I want to go backpacking once in the US or Europe
04. I want to sit on a hot air balloon
05. I want to learn how to do a somersault (sadly, I think my old bones will not be able to take it)

4 things i'm afraid of
01. regret. I hate regretting things
02. horror movies. (stupid max :P)
03. losing or hurting someone close to me
04. uncertainty


3 things i do everyday
01. check yahoo and the ANTM site
02. Walk around the house
03. procrastinate and think how much better my life would be if I can just have fun and not do anything


2 things im trying not to do now
01. not to forget to prepare speech for presentation later (shite me)
02. think too much.

1 person i wanna see now
Max. (D) hearts him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home