Thursday, March 31, 2005

Friday.

I have 8 am classes and I am still here.

Shite.

It's just that lately I'm always so tired, always completing one project and find myself facing another 362 projects (now I'm just exaggerating but you know what I mean) . This sem's just so tiring, like what Caleb said about going through the motions... it's not fun anymore. But of course, it's good that I have my friends with me. I actually thought up a 'thank you' list for some of my friends yesterday, on how they helped me get through, cause this sem's been pretty rough for me. Especially the start of the semester... I seriously sound like I forgot my happy pills or something.

Anyhow. It's straightening itself out now. The weekend and next week tentative plans -

(1) Perfumes project to be done over the weekend.
(2) Mel's bday celebration at black. Wheee! Lychee Martinis!
(3) Asia Pac report to be done by 2 weeks. (Should be able to. Have formed new friendship bonds with my group members though hatred of the stupid faggot in my class who goes around ridiculing my presentation. Ass. Will write more about that later. Ps - I have nothing against homosexuality)
(4) Dye my hair? I really want a red streak.
(5) Sleep a lot
(6) And! Finish watching Sex and the City season 6.

I need coffee... lots of it. Will have to pay a visit to Spinelli's later. Hur. I just realised that I'm gonna need a new card... finished my old one. It's bad, cause everytime I go to Spinelli's or any other of my morning coffee haunts (Edward's), I'm only half awake and look half dead. That is how bad I am without coffee in the mornings. So - maybe I need to cut down my reliance on coffee.

I miss my best friends! Haven't seen Sam in ages and Cher's in Texas. Sigh. Luckily I'm meeting Sam later. Miss ya babe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home