Monday, April 04, 2005

Happy days

Yay... met the deadline for PH2202. Was in a bit of a rush, filling out answers like at 8 am in the morning. Was still doing the MCQ sheet in school (at science) at about 930! Luckily managed to finish in time. Walked to lecture 27 to hand it in. Actually quite unfair cause she said the deadline was 10am, but she was about to leave at 930?! Thank goodness I decided not to check the answers :( and met her on the way to lecture hall. Forgot her name so I went 'Dr... er can I hand this in?'

Anyway, hur. I've apparently been to Spinelli's at Science so much that the Spinelli's guy now recognises me. :P Maybe that's cause I always order the same thing (only now I've 'upgraded' from small to medium) hm... made small talk, which always makes me feel awkward, makes me feel like I babble too much. Heh.

And!! Apparently I make faces that are cute!! :D Yay.

ETA1 - Erm... Maybe Happy days is not really a good entry title. I am so sian now!!! Was about happy until... about 2-3. Then I don't know why, my mood started to droop a little. Gah... What's wrong with me? Only perk was talking to him, and also thank goodness for friends. Thanks Mel for driving me back... I was so sian, if I had to take a bus back my sianess would reach a level where I will sit on the bus and refuse to move. And thanks for supporting me, Mel :)

Haha... Why do I keep using 'sian'? Hmmm... :D I can't remember any other time someone said they were proud (or rpoud) of me. Not even in a jokey sense. So that was really nice.

Oh ya... I got an A- on my SS2202 project. It's disappointing, but I think I'll survive. See. That's what happens when you have too high expectations. I don't know. I've been feeling really shitty after that. It's stupid when you have something like A- and you go around berating yourself, but I really had very high expectations for this. It's geog, for goodness sake... I like geog and well I'm good at it. So I can't stand it when I don't do well.

But I really liked today's debate session for tutorial though. It's fun.

Help! I'm wallowing in self pity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home