Sunday, April 03, 2005

I'm so lousy!

I'm like, the epitomy of procrastinate.

Hm.
(By the way, this is why I came online for a while... I'm not a stalker! hmpf)

I had an early start to the day. Woke up at about 7 (actually practically nagged out of bed by mum) to go to some far away place in the east for Qing Ming Jie... erm... to 'sao mu' or literally 'sweep graves'. I was quite young when granddad died - was in primary one, I think. But I do have memories of him, and do miss him. Got to meet Xuanxuan, my niece!!! She's so adorable, and so ... not fat but I don't know... roly poly! So cute. I didn't dare to carry her though, I'm always afraid to carry babies, I think they are really fragile.

Later Alex and I went to er... some place in Douby Ghout to play pool. We are stupid la... like there are pool places open at 930 on Sunday... what kind of no life people play pool at 930 on Sunday right?! Anyway, we could only find one that is open, and that place was yucky... everything was so sticky... :/ Then had Big Breakfast at Macs. I love Big Breakfast!

Hm... and that's pretty much the productive things I did.

Then I got home and the rest is procrastinate. I don't know la... so much for library-ing.

Ok, I got to go meet JH soon. Maybe I'll go shop around happening Westmall as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home