Friday, April 01, 2005

Tra la la

Hm... I'm not sure if I should write a full account of what happened.
Ok la... I prefer writing to doing my project anyway... so... maybe will go to woodlands lib later to study.

It's 1015 and I'm still lounging around the house in my pajamas and bizad windbreaker... it's cold and rainy!! I love it. Too lazy to get breakfast though, so I think I'll eat the present Kelvin gave us yesterday and make my own coffee - it's super ring by the way. I think Kelvin's too adorable as a tutor.

Hm... yesterday was a very good day. Very very good. =)

Morning - Ok, so I skipped perfumes lecture in the morning for like the first time ever... how could I!! I love perfumes! Anyhow, I was late also for Soci tutorial... which made me sad, cause I don't like to be late for soci tut. Kelvin's a great tutor; I think I should have told him that.
Last last semester I toldl my film art tutor Gilbert Yeo during the last tutorial that I really enjoyed the lessons and thanked him for the great lectures, but it came out all weird. So maybe I guess I'm not so good at that. But yay! I got 25/30 for my soci test!!!! Hahah... I was not expecting it at all.

Afternoon - Met Sam for lunch!!! *hugs bestest friend* Haven't seen her for such a long time! (Actually that's not true, cause I just met her for the Adidas sale, but I miss that girl! Maybe it felt like a long time cause lots of things happened) Anyhoo, met her at Holland V, had lunch and we went shopping. I got myself a pair of adorable new shoes from X:odus! Shopped around HV, and ya... thanks for being so protective of me :)

Evening - Went to meet D at Orch. Erm... striped shirts are cute. Someone got picked up by Don/Dawn. Someone's becoming the next actor-model-director-host-singer and overturning Aaron Aziz. =P Either that or he's going rollerblading. Whahah. To kino to get Mike's replaced xmas present, then to Marche to eat. Later we went to Cine, this Coca Cola place where you can play games. Erm... it was nice, thanks for the watch :) And the really elaborate plan... haha. I like sitting in the red sofa though, and I like to play the games... although I didn't win =( People watching and rating at Lido was fun. :D

Later we went to some Singapore Fashion Festival party at Rouge. (What's the deal with Rouge?? Suddenly they are like hosting everything!) His friend got us in... the same friend that Fiona Xie talked to! Hahaha... FX's like a little high, I think. She's so pretty though, and I'm so envious of her figure!

K la I'll hide the following paragraph. Cause... I want to write it down, but maybe not everyone wants to read it, cause... too much information. Highlight the text to see what is written.
[And - I don't know what the name of the building is still... Perhaps I'll find out later. Perhaps I like to use 'perhaps'. Haha... I'm not mean! I'm only making you miss me more. =P Hearts you loads too, miss you loads =) Ps - you are totally bf material.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home