Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Here I go again

Why am I always blogging recently? Maybe I could change the blog title to 'The Complain Blog'. I think that will work. Very simplistic la... but so true. Complain complain complain. So unappreciative la you, Chris. (See here I am talking to myself again.)

So... got the results for my asians market project back.
10/15 for report
4/5 for presentation
It's so dismal, but what can I do right? I think we did the best we could already, given time constrains and stuff.
And! Who knew she wanted so much emphasis on numbers?? Grah... This is a marketing module! Why are there so many numbers!!!

This morning I was at Edward's getting coffee (my other morning coffee haunt)
Edward - 'So how's school?'
Chris - 'Shitty stressful!'
Edward laughs
Edward - 'It's so strange. If you go out and ask anyone at all, probably no one will say they like studying. So why is school institutionalised?'
Chris - 'EXACTLY!!!!! Like paying money to torture myself'

See... we are all stupid people.

Dobedobedo

In an effort to lift my spirits up, I tried listening to Everclear's 'Wonderful' thinking, well if the title's called Wonderful, it should lift my spirits. Then -

I just want my life to be the same
Just like it used to be
Some days I hate everything
I hate everything
Everyone and everything
Please don't tell me everything is wonderful now...
I don't wanna hear you tell me everything is wonderful now


Wah. Not the happiest song in the world. Guess should stick to Des'ree

You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold

You gotta be wiser, you gotta be hard

You gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger

You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm

You gotta stay together

All I know, all I know, love will save the day


Dobedo.

And I want to be as fabulous as her -


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home