Friday, April 29, 2005

Yayyyyyyy

I am so happy that I only have one paper left!

So much so that I spent 3 days slacking!

HAhaha... Chris you're screwed. :p

Anyway was studying at the school library with Christina on Wednesday. It was fun gossiping talking about people! Heh heh heh. So fun to people watch.
I went to print out my asia pacific business notes. (Was at Central Library, but all the stations were taken so I walked to bizad to print them. Like what on earth right. I was out of my mind.) Gahhhh!!!! It's horrible! It's so thick! Shuyi and I were like staring at the stack of printout that came out of printer A (my printer) and even more at the stack that came out of printer B (hers).
And even worse, I saw the faggot irritating guy. (I shall be nice).

Thursday was nice. I studied a little on the train on the way to Orchard. 2 sets of readings! Yay me. I rock. Met Danial for buffet lunch at Sakae with his friends then went to play pool. (Peas are NOT tasteless!!! :/) I didn't eat that much this time round ... maybe cause I had to act demure. Hahhahah. :P

Anyway I know how to preempt people from asking me the talent scout thing already! whaha. Just say
(1) 'You're the one at XXX place right! Ya you asked me already! Ya I went! :)'
(2) 'Oh your friend asked me already!' *point to some general direction where there are people
(3) 'Oh I'm already contracted!'

Anyway, watched xXx2. Quite good though I miss vin Diesel. Ice Cube's good enough, I guess, but he's not the vin Diesel smirkery type you know what I mean?

And actually I don't even know what's going on half the plot also. People keep distracting me from the plot. :p It's good though (I think)

Later went to Zara to shop! I got a compliment! I was trying this dress, then went out to show it to Dan when this woman who walked past me went 'That looks nice! Wish I was that small'. Presumably about my dress size and not chest size. :p Yay. It was a very grecian looking dress... I thought it was gorgeous. But apparently it was dull. Bleah!! :p

And see I'm so nice. Compliment Danial... cause he looks nice in Zara shirts.

Lala... Then yesterday I went out with Mum. It's so fun to hang out with mum! Other than the fact that I didn't have to pay. (Heh) Mum is like a pal, sometimes I find myself saying stupid jokes to her like I do to my friends heh.

We went to Pioneer JC first to change Alex's pants. Then went to the Si Ma Lu temple to offer incense. Bought lots of stuff, but mostly food. Got my Shiseido facial wash and some stuff from TheFaceShop (They're finally in Singapore) and got to test the Be Delicious scent from DKNY. It's pretty good... I even like the male one too!

Anyway, got to go or I'm gonna be late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home