Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Congratulations and Ulterior motives =)

I'm disappointed Madrid didn't win the bid. It wasn't a hot favourite to begin with, but what to do.... I love Spain so much =) Paris would also make me happy, or NYC, or even Moscow . London was kind of my last choice. But sigh... what to do?

Congrats London =) Better do a good job!

If you look at all the websites, I think Madrid and Paris has the best designed sites. I'm not biased! Haha... theirs actually looked like a lot of effort is put into the site.

Anyhoo,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Went to the talk today, was late by 25 minutes, so effectively I was there to attend like 5 minutes of the talk.

I have to work my ass off so as to graduate with 2nd upper. My plan would require me to get at least Dean's List for the next 2 semesters to be safely in 2nd upper. But! I will do it! :D Graduating with 2nd lower will be kind of a waste of time...

Was in school, went for breakfast with Cher. Ate the Vietnamese prawn mango salad, which is delish.
Actually I only ate the mango and the prawn. Totally skipped the mint leaves. That was like wasabi flavoured. EEks.

Went over the Spinelli's. Redeemed my free drink... when I was telling the counter guy 'I'm Chris, here to pick up my card' And he was like 'Oh! Yes here it is, sorry very dusty'... I think I might be the only one who puts my card there. Heh. Bought brownie for dear :D

Went to look for Dan at his school... I didn't really dare to go look for him... although I really wanted to! :) Really really really. But I was wearing shorts, so I didn't dare to walk ard like that la. So called him and started to whine about everything, ask him to come fetch me, ask him to tell me where the location was, ask him to direct me to a washroom so I can change. Then I was standing outside the campus map... trying to locate his block... he came over and knocked me on the head. :/

Actually I kind of knew which block it is la :) You told me which one before...

Took bus with him to Tampines. then had lunch, went to the arcade. I am great at KOF! :D:D Went shopping...

Took bus back again... :) Hougang Mrt, he made me send him back! Ulterior motive you! Haha.

And I want to add, I found these old school tic tacs! It's kind of empty cause Dan ate half the box! :P
I need to go find those tic tacs that opens both sides...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home