Saturday, July 02, 2005

Kind of a good day :)

Was so sick yesterday, skipped work, spent the morning at the clinic, got medicine, went home to sleep. Damn it, should have gone club with Mel and Hui! I feel v bad, like I always last min cancel. I'd have been pissed off by me! But ya... spent the afternoon sleeping.

So much so that I was late for dinner-birthday date with Cher, Wh, Ws and Larry! But all's good, we went to Phin's Steakhouse to eat. Haven't seen them for so long! Wh bleached his hair!!! Haha... Yantyng joined us too later, as well as Chuanhui and Zw. Wh was kind of pissed off, heh, about the cutlet vs chop incident. To be honest, he was kind of justified. Cutlet is something fried, but they served up something with gravy... So, kind of justified la, if you are craving something fried and don't get it. And we were all collectively pissed with how the calamari turned out to be like sotong rings. And! The portion is so little also... Hahaha... but overall v fun! Loved the present Yt got for Ws!

Saw Sam! Girl's looking good. Take care babe...

I realised that once I drag myself out of bed to go somewhere, I don't feel that sick anymore. Hee.

Later went to meet Dan at Serangoon; the rest of them went to meet freshies. I didn't really feel like meeting them anyway, and was thinking will meet them at Rav later. On the way on the train, there was this guy sitting opposite me, and I suspect he came from Harbourfront MRT after Sentosa. He was really tanned!!! Omg so envious, I wanna get tanned too. :/ Was kind of staring at him cause, you know la, envious of the tan. Think he caught me looking a couple of times... quite embarrassing.

Anyhoo, bought doughnut for dear, but kena complain that it's leftover :/ hmpf. We went to Compassvale to walk around. I got to see his bling! Heh. Quite cool, can spin the thing in the middle! Very addictive too. But cannot praise him too much, some people has a huge ego already :p. And ARGH! Compassvale is selling Secret Wish for only 58bucks for a 50 ml bottle! Oh man!!! But I already got a shock when I saw my bank account earlier in the day, so I have to resist until I get my pay. Dan's not helping though... 'It smells really nice! 45bucks for 60 ml leh!' (Some people cannot count :P) Walked around, saw some stuff I'd like to buy when I get my pay.

Ingenious plan haha.

Later he dragged me to Sengkang Community hub, just to check that place out. They were having some night cycling event. I like night cycling! Then I had to send him back to Serangoon :p Hung out for a while, called Cher to find out she isn't going Rav already, so I went back. Missed the last connecting train! :( And then when I got out at Outrum Park to take a cab, 2 people stole my cab! Very sad. Cab fare 15bucks... Arhhhhhhh. So poor already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home