Monday, July 04, 2005

I want to show off!

Some new stuff at home.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Click to see bigger version.

Btw, don't you just love imageshack! :D

Anyway, some updates. Watched Initial D with Dan. A little mad, cause we watched on opening day at Marina, bought tickets like 5 mins before the show started, so we were camped out at the first row. Neck totally painful! Heh, but the show's really good. Better than I expected...

Last saturday spent some time with Dan at Serangoon, then headed down to Sentosa to meet his friends. Finally got to tan, wheee! I kind of liked watching him play basketball... although Goood day, I got an education in music heh heh.

Wednesday I went shopping!!!!!!! And I found the yummy string cheese!!!

Nothing much happened at work, went down to the New Course to do registration for some aerospace tournament. OHMYGOD, one of the members put up his 1955 MG (something like this but in white) as hole in one prize! OMGOMGOMG!!! Some people too rich! Somemore for a par 3 hole! Wahhh!!!!!!

Don't think anyone got a hole in one though. Good thing about doing registration is that I get free stuff! Hoh, some lip balm thing, and a Stella Artois keychain that doubles up as a bottle opener! HAha... bad thing is that I think Kris totally forgot to pass them back to me after I left it with her to hold. So... :/

Met a CRAZY Australian golfer on Thursday. Claimed to have played only 9 holes when in fact he had played a full 18 rounds. I was at the counter with Kat when he came over and demanded to play another 9 holes. 'I'm a certified pro with the PGA! I'm in the Australian Golf team! I am so pissed off right now. I only, pardon my french, played f*cking 9 holes!' Then he stomps around a bit. Then came back and said 'I'm like really pissed right now, I am going to personally make life difficult for everyone here! I know it's not your fault but I JUST PLAYED 9 HOLES! I want to see the person in charge! The highest person! Don't care who, I just want Power! Blah blah blah'

Mr. Sh*wn M., you are REALLY DRUNK. Everyone saw you drink 2 large glasses of beer.
For a while it was really scary though, his eyes are crazed and he was gesturing wildly. I thought he was gonna throw a chair or something... which would have been quite exciting, really.

Anyhoo, spent Thursday out with Dan too. Saw Qihan at PS, bought a pair of shorts from Fox. Went to Pool Junction to play pool. I think I'm getting better! Dear seemed pretty bummed out all the time when he didn't play perfectly though... Haha... Kind of happy that day though, I don't know. Maybe just that things are going on fine again, pms under control and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home