Saturday, June 25, 2005

Picture blog - Zoo edition!

Sunday morning, I’m bored. Doing picture blog again!

The zoo this time!! Went there 2 weeks ago (I think) with Peishan, Sam, Siewlee and Ming!

I was a little upset that day though, cause of some stuff that happened the night before. Kind of cried a little when I met them. I think it’s the first time they saw me cry… haha. But thank you guys for making this trip so fun and putting up with me and my weird tempers haha. And thanks Sam for the free tickets! Hah.

-------------------

Welcome to the Singapore zoo!

Best zoo in the world blah blah blah … open zoo concept… blah blah. I’m sure you’ve heard everything about it :) Probably second only to San Diego Zoo!

I love how the entrance is designed. Very safari-ish!

We found some float thingys at the car park place near the entrance of the zoo! Sneaked in to take photos with the floats! This photo was kind of an unexpected result, we wanted to take a photo of us jumping up in the air. Guess this one captured the picture a little later. But I love how we look so happy!


The polar bear is taller than me… :/ (Eh, my legs look skinny in this photo hahah… Yay!)

Gahhh!!! A little too close for comfort right! Heh, that’s my hand in the photo anyway.

Scaly encounters… Aren’t we all terrified of snakes!

Erm, green snake! Arrrghghhhh….. (Sidenote, doesn’t Peishan look like she’s channeling Edvard Munch's ‘The Scream’? Hahaha.)

Python!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh it’s huge!!!!!!

I actually look scared haha, unlike the previous photo where I look like I’m laughing at Peishan’s fear. Heh. Siewlee looks like she’s wa-yang-ing! HAha.


The Singapore zoo has very nice toilets.

What are we doing?

Taking photos! HAhaha… Toilets are the best places to take photos cause the lighting is good! I love this photo!

And they also have the faux waterfall thingy! So pretty!! (I meant me and Sam. Whaha)


Series of mad photos –

Me as snake with needle and PS and snake running away… haha. PS is damn funny! :p

Rawrrrrrr!Don’t mess with us!

Girls show their feline instincts!

Peishan loves elephants. Don’t ask me why Ming has her fingers positioned like she’s poking the elephant’s ass :p

Sam and Ming as pygmy hippos hahahah. This picture cracks me up everytime I see it.


Animal show : It’s scary how long the arms of an orang utan is. My gosh… it’s really creepy! I think even longer than the legs!

While waiting for the elephant show. We got bored :P

The comes the elephants!!! Very cute! Personally I think that elephants have very cute feet, but then that’s just me :D

I think leopards/jaguars (can’t remember which one has the spots and which has just a circle) has cute feet too! Like soft toy right! :P (Yes I’m aware this comment makes me sound like a bimbo)


*lovvvvvveeeeeee!

Mini horse!!!!! *pat his head

Not to be confused with a pony! A mini horse is even smaller than a pony!

I love mini horses! So cute! Too bad it’s not the black one… I really liked the black mini horse… Very poor thing, that black mini horse…


Awww…. Wedding by the lake… and such beautiful weather too…

So romantic.

Alternative to wedding by the beach I guess…

Wishing well…

I always loved wishing wells.

Going back, couple last photos before they take the bus to CCK and I take the bus to AMK to meet Dan.

My cap! (which I didn’t wear for the entire day). I think Ming looks really nice in this photo.

I had fun! :P

The five of us, tired after a day of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home