Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Whack people with a tennis racquet

When you are pms-ing, I think the fun-est thing to do is to whack someone/something with a tennis racket.




-----------------------

Ok la. I'm that violent actually. I'll be fine putting someones' face on a porcupine.

-----------------------

Anyway! Happyyyyy! Bought lots of clothes! Actually not really... 2 tops for clubbing and a dress. So fun, shall wear it this weekend!

It's been so long since I clubbed! I miss it. I want to dance with someone so badly!

I want to dance to sexy R&B music! No cheesy mambo for me please!

I want to have lots of people around me! I want to bump into someone everytime I turn around!

I want to drink a lot and get the light headed feeling.

Eh!!! Please ask me out!! I know I have not been turning up the couple of times you guys asked me to go clubbing but please ask me out! I got nice new clothes!

----------------------

Ok,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home