Friday, July 08, 2005

Luckily,

I didn't write a whole long passage about how I hate work, cause I honestly did hate work yesterday.

Everything straigtened itself out today. Realised that once I finished what she asked me to do (although I had till wednesday to do it), I was able to enjoy the weekend without that nagging feeling riding at the back of my mind all the time.

I hate to have work hanging at the back of my mind all the time, that's why I get it done and over with before I leave for the weekend.

Just received an email regarding Bizad Rag and Flag this year. It makes me nostalgic about times past where I was so involved in every single activity that Bizad organises. Have I lost that feeling of closeness? I am still very passionate about everything that goes on at Bizad. I am unhappy that the batch one year below is totally disinterested in rag (save a couple of them). I honestly want to go back to help out. BUT. (This is still a huge But here) I still feel weird sometimes when I go down to help at Rag. I've never really wrote down in words how hard is it to walk down the flight of steps at the foyer and go to a table where you can sit and help out. It's like all eyes are on you as you walk down the steps. I still haven't got to the point where I can bravely go down and sit anywhere I want. I need to have people there I know before I can go down. Does that make sense or sound weird?

Aiya!!! So boring! I am such a boring person blah blah blah blah blah

At work. Was in the General office doing some paperwork today and talking to Phil. Gm walked in - 'Hello Phil' and proceeded to stare at my non covered shoes and shorter than usual skirt. Honestly, the reason I think he makes us wear covered shoes is because he has a toe fetish, and if we don't cover it up he'd slobber all over our feet.

Of course, I understand that if he happens to read this, and decide to sue me, I might lose. Might only, cause he must prove that what I wrote has caused him financial/reputational harm in some way or another. Given his (already bad) reputation, I don't see how a toe-fetish could harm him. Makes him more of an interesting character really.

Read about the terror bombings in London. Truly, how things strike when we least expected it. Kind of wanted to cry as I heard what happened, especially what happened to the double decker bus. Suddenly it hit me - the randomness of it all, the fact that these Londoners are just doing what they have been doing everyday, going about their routine. Then something like this happens. When it can happen to them out of the blue, when it can happen when they are doing mundane everyday things that any one of us could be doing halfway across the globe... it becomes so real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home