Saturday, July 16, 2005

Prataman :D Dates with Dan

Spontaneous outing last Thursday. :)

Came back from the SICC Ladies Open totally tired and and ready to sleep. Oh man, women are totally scary. Men tournaments are so much easier to organise compared to women's. Seriously. I have newfound respect for Jessica for doing her job. I used to find her a little scary and in my own words 'abrasive'. But when you got to really know her, and start talking, she's actually very very nice. The nature of her job is such that she's always very stressed out, I guess. After seeing what she had to go through in her job, I honestly felt very bad for having judged her so soon.

Took a cab back. :) Dan was 'with me' throughout the cab ride. On the phone.

Was talking to Dan at 1 plus, he was hungry. So he drove over and we went out for prata at Bukit Timah!

His Highness is shy :P

















Anyway, supper with him was nice. Kind of didn't see him the entire week, so I guess it was kind of nice seeing him even just for a while.

Dan cuts his prata with a spoon :p I couldn't stop laughing as I watched him eat prata. He says eating prata 'western style' using the spoon as a knife allows you to cut prata into shapes! Like squares!

So I tried it too, and here's what I got -
















A star prata! My second one, cause the first was gobbled up by Dan halfway through cutting it. :/

So what exactly is a Prata man?

Is it this?




No!!!

Dan showed me what a real prata man was.





This -


















Hee hee.

So cute!!!!!I love it :D

Dan ate it up immediately after this photo was taken. :(

Poor prataman :/

Anyhoo, it was a very nice way to end a totally tiring day at work. I slept in the next day and went to work only in the afternoon, cause they told me I could :p

I said I would blog about last Saturday and Sunday too!

Saturday was out with Dan also. I planned the date :P

He was late... :( So angry at first, but hm... I don't really stay angry for long (until the next time la)

Went to the video room at Esplanade, we watched Beauty and the Beast. I like the video room! Very comfy, and the decor's really nice. Very cosy-ish. Really like it.

Then went for dinner at Marche... sat by the window facing the street. I like that seat best actually... never really like the ones inside the house thingy. Very confining. Actually was supposed to go Ichiban Boshi (sp?) at Esplanade to eat, but decided against it.

After dinner we walked back to the Esplanade... there was a performance there. It would actually be quite nice to sit there and listen to the music by the river, I think. But there were lots of people crowding there, and the music's not that good also... Walked to Fullerton. I wanted to look at the merlion up close. It's nice at night.

Too bad I didn't bring a camera to capture these moments!!! :/

Sigh.

We went up the Swissotel, the glass window thingy that Ben showed me the other day. The view's still pretty nice. But we didn't spend too much time up there, cause it was kind of hot. A little disappointed haha, cause I thought it was nice actually.

Anyway, went over to Wheelock for a bit, walked around. Embarrassing incident. =p I went home, and he went to meet his friends.

Tomorrow - SHOPPING! All the stuff I bought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home