Sunday, August 21, 2005

Hugs to people

First, *hugs* to Wenyi, who's leaving for the US today...

We'll miss you!!! Must keep in touch via your blog, msn and emails k! And take care of yourself...


(Um, Angel. Jiahui, Weixiong, Caleb, Chris, Mel and Wenyi 4th August 2004)

It's been one whole year! Omg, time passes so fast. (This was when Caleb tried to run me down in his car at Geylang right? Eh wait or was it some other time?)

We had dinner at Ding Tai Fung on Thursday, kind of a farewell dinner for Wenyi and Zhengsiong (I have a nagging feeling I spelled Zhensiong/Zhengsiong's name wrongly again). And omg how come Dandan Mien has peanuts???!!!!!!! Bloody hell, the whole dish should be called Peanut noodle, I tell you. It's noodles in peanut and sesame grinded sauce and with a generous sprinkling of peanuts over the whole thing. I think I'd have died if I ate that. And thank goodness Caleb was nice enough to exchange his dinner with my bowl of peanuts.

Damn it. I'll never eat Dandan Mien at Ding Tai Fung.

Always like that... Thai food, Vietnamese food, Chinese food... all stuffed with peanuts.

------------------------

Secondly *hugs* to Cheryl. Happy 21st!



I seriously need to change the colour of my lipstick. It looks nice in real life, but it makes me look like I have no upper lip...

I had dinner with Cher at Pastamania, and then we headed for Club Momo (NOT at Fullerton, btw). Met up with Larry, Weiherng (who let me carry around his damn nice O2 phone like it was mine! whahaha), Weisheng, Sheryl and the rest! Mel came and joined us also! Too bad Chris Chen and Huihui couldn't make it...

Had some drinks at the siting area outside Momo, drank one lime vodka, then went in to dance! But, Mel and I weren't very in the mood for dancing... Haha... they attributed it to not enough alcohol. Seriously, it's also cause I was wearing high heels and it's damn hard to dance in heels!

Then Mel, Sheryl and I went to the bar to get some drinks. Hehe... drank a shot of tequila and a cosmopolitan... and the 3 of us got a little mad. HAha!!! Sheryl says Mel, me and her should go club one day!

Then Sheryl left, and Mel and I went to look for her friend, whose name I forgot. He brought us to the live band area, where he got Mel a Waterfall... I don't know how to say how's it like also... it's like one cocktail glass, one normal glass on fire and one shot glass of different stuff. And it looks damn lethal. It tastes like fisherman's friend.

He got me a glass of tequila (equivalent to like 3 shots) and omg, I honestly shouldn't have drank it. It gets me in self destructive mood.

I don't know... maybe I was feeling restless. Maybe I was feeling pissed off. Maybe I just don't want to care anymore, and I thought by drinking a lot and having lots of fun everything shitty will go away.

I know I don't have to restrain or feel guilty anymore. But I still did. Not that it needed a lot of work, cause I didn't really feel like dancing with that guy anyway.

I went out of Club Momo at about 2am telling them I needed to go to the washroom, and sat down cross legged at one dokey little corner outide Central Mall. Not a very good idea, cause I was wearing this



I sat there for about 5 minutes. Then on impulse, I called Dan.
Mel sent me 2 messages and 3 missed calls (sorry to make you worry babe =))

It's never good to do anything on impulse, and when you have alcohol flowing in your system rather than blood (wah, I just love that thought, yes I totally ripped it off from Paulo Coelho but still). Later Mel came out, grabbed my phone and went 'Eh can you treat her better!'

Hahaha... Mel was really high too.

Kind of puked later at the nearest drain thingy (Mel, not me) and I didn't know why but I just started laughing (haha... sorry Mel) and started pulling back her hair so it doesn't get puke on it. In my mind I was like 'Oh oh!!! Must pull her hair back!!'. I am not so sober myself really. And then we both just started laughing.

HAhaha... I wanna drink till I puke too!!! I've never done it!

Seriously, I'm not like a alcoholic or whatever. I'm just a believer that we should try everything (not too dangerous) once. Like, you should get drunk once in your life to know what your limits are!

Okok. *Hugs* to Mel for being such a great friend, and always looking out for me! =D

------------------------

Saturday I watched Shaolin Soccer. Yes, I was that bored.

At night I went to some restaurant for Daddy's company dinner. The 7th Month thingy dinner, where you can bid for stuff (bidding again. :/ the whole world is bidding). Anyway, cause Dad is part of the organising team, he has to help out do bidding.

Daddy cannot drink! HAHAHA. This year he didn't help out with the MCing though.

We bidded for something



Mum wanted another one too... but in the end the bidding went really high... like 1500++ I think.

*Hugs to Alex, who is a great brother haha. Ok la, because he videoed a very funny incident.

------------------------

*Hugs to Sam, who dragged me out of my house on Sunday, and for the coconut mushrooms! Haha...

We went to the new National Library yesterday! With our brothers! Hahaha.



I'm not short, she is tall!

And the brothers ...



Sam's bro, and Alex Chew. Who's really happy cause he's gonna get his Flesh Imp VIP card soon.

Yes and I'm ending here and this is an adrupt abrupt ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home