Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I am damn bored

Hello!

I have a new man in my life!

I'll like to introduce...

Chen Han Wei! :D

He is fit! He shuns public transportation, preferring to cycle instead. In fact, he can cycle as fast as a bus! Who needs guys in convertibles!!! We need more cycling guys!


He is straightfoward! He says it like it is. And he can handle the truth! I mean, I honestly never heard someone ask another person 'Am I ugly' before... people just can't handle the truth...


Yet, he has lots of confidence! Brimming with it!


See, brimming with confidence again! Yet, he is eager to make a good impression on others... that's just so professional.


And that posture!!! Would you look at that!!!


Wahahhaa. Basically I'm damn bored.

Maybe I just wanted to push the bottom post down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home