Saturday, August 13, 2005

As prideful as they come

********

It's still particularly bad in the early mornings when I've just woken up and at night right before I go to sleep.

But I'll overcome it. I'm made of stronger stuff than that.

Though it really hurts like mad sometimes.

I guess I could go the route where I speak my mind and be absolutely honest about how shit I'm feeling. But it's hard, cause I'm as prideful as they come. Learnt to be less stuck up, but still...

********

Anyway, on a good note, The very nice Prof Lee has accepted me into his class! (Kind of la... practically 99.5678% already! Instead of '37 people', he said '38 people'! I'm 38! Not in the chinese way la.) So wheee!... Am doing project with group member Jiaying, ChuanHui, YongHui and Larry! I can't wait!

I'm going to really throw myself into this project cause get this - we get 1000 bucks if we win! (Or 800 bucks and a table lamp. Frankly, I'm not so keen on the table lamp idea.)
Ok la, cheap thrill. But still!

I've decided that this semester shall be the semester I get into the Dean's List!
Whahaha.

********

Just realised my WMP has so many bloody sad songs!

Going to delete all of those.

********

Charlie and the chocolate factory was good.

I watched it with Dan.

*dannii* says:
the longest yard.... american football show tt i won't drag you to go watch

*dannii* says:
if it does come out..

*dannii* says:
so dun worry

?chrisss [Y esperar] says:
lol... alrighty

?chrisss [Y esperar] says:
:)

*dannii* says:
tho i will drag you go watch charlie n the choc factory with me

?chrisss [Y esperar] says:
? it's coming out?

*dannii* says:
cos i know u'll wanna watch it right :P

*dannii* says:
july... quite a while more

?chrisss [Y esperar] says:
haha... yes. i mean, i would wanna watch it even without being dragged



I asked him out. And somehow, he looks different that day. All dressed up, his hair styled, wearing contacts, and CkOne. It's like seeing him all over again, him at the beginning, yet him as a stranger. For months he had on a cap and glasses.

Dinner was good, hot chocolate at Starbucks was good. And kind of confusing. But I think I may have sorted out what it means already. (I might have made a fool of myself.) A CkOne scented envelope. Full of beautiful things. Stuff that I always wanted to do. Penguins, fishes, boats, hats, cranes, some dart thingy... Photos.

I never had his photo in my wallet, I realised.

Nevermind.

I enjoyed the movie a lot. Although it wasn't as whimsical as I'd like it to be. A little scary at the burning puppets part.

Walked around a bit.

The night was over too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home