Sunday, August 14, 2005

Up! || Thanks for all the love!


I've decided to talk about happy stuff cause this is a good morning, I had an okay night, and I'm looking at this really funny picture! (which I took, btw) Chen Han Wei in those clothes with those really apt subtitles

Haha... but honestly, to be politically correct, you should never judge a book by it's cover!

Anyway! Some more good news is that at Round 3E, there are actually some more slots open for bidding!!! I'm so shocked really, but I hope that's a sign of stuff getting better. Ok so that, with the Promotional Mgmt that I'll be getting means I'll get 5 modules already! Yayyy!

And to think this morning, I opened up the Cors website to find that I've missed tutorial balloting (which started on the 8th August). Then when I read the fine print, it said 8th balloting is for CELC students only... so whew...

+++

And! Another reason why I'm so absolutely excited is this -



FINALLY!

I went out with Dan yesterday to have dinner at Compassvale, and buy the perfume as well, cause they were selling it really cheaply there. I forgot and thought it was Kovan, he remembered it was Compassvale.

He's really mean! Did you know that dynamites contain peanuts?!!!! Hahaha... So if a dynamite explodes, not only will I get injured, I'll be battling an allergic reaction on my eye too! And he couldn't stop laughing! 'For you, it's an explosion too, when you eat peanuts'. Hahah...

And I also bought some pretty flower hairties! (I was inspired by Sheryl :D)

It was nice last night.

Anyway, I was out with Dan also on Thursday, we watched Charlie and the Choc factory. Had dinner at Marche, his treat and then we went to Starbucks, where he gave me a mysterious black envelope.



There were lots of nice stuff in it. And I was really touched, that he remembers the things that we talked about, and put so much effort into it...

+++

And I went cycling with Sam and her CPF friends Eileen, Sheng and Bernard at ECP yesterday! It was fun! HAven't been cycling for such a long time already. The view's really beautiful from the jetty, and it was all windy and nice.

Her friends were really crappy! Hahaha... I wasn't in the best of moods, but wah, they were really crappy, calling Sam 'jiu hu kia' which kind of translates to 'Johor kid' haha...

+++

This is for the friends - Sam, SiewLee, Mike, Sheryl, Mel, Caleb, Wenyi, Weisiong, Cheryl. Thanks, *hugs* to all of you. You guys are precious =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home