Sunday, September 25, 2005

she's impulsive

today sl and i were talking about the girls, and how ep sees us, and when we will get married. haha. =)

sl and ps. they'll wait till everything is really stable, then go in for the long haul.

sam, she predicted will be first to get married :P

i suppose for ming, it'll be the same and sl and ps.

when it got to me, apparently, she couldn't read me, cause 'chris' impulsive. she can either get married really early (sounds scarily like shotgun) or late (grahhh never?!)'

since ep is so smart, and really good at reading people, i kind of believed her.

... i'm not too sure what kind of person i'm like too. i can be pretty (very) impulsive at times. at other times, when i'm trying to be mad, go around with the intention to do something wild (like that night in the club, with all the alcohol and everything), i just couldn't. i have so much control sometimes it's quite impressive. hah.

should i be concerned about ... ? i am.
*shrug
there are some things i am still learning.

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Hi,

I have been reading your blog for some time now and I just want you to know that I can't stand your narcissic ramblings and self centered whinings BUT you will be glad to hear that I'm STILL willing to take you out one of these day for cheesecake and coffee. I hope you're feeling blessed already.

ps. did i mention you can make $1000 in whatever currency a month from day one of going out with me following a simple plan? in fact, i'll even personally help you every step of the way! =)

9:18 AM  
Blogger chrisss said...

Lol.

I nearly ignored your message!

I'm so blessed I could hardly speak! Where do I sign up?! Where where where?! hahahah.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home