Friday, September 09, 2005

friday nights . talking and dancing.

have been going out the past couple of friday nights since the incident.

1st friday 12/8 - oh wait, i stayed home cause too sian to go out
2nd friday 19/8 - club momo for cheryl's party. whaha, that incident.
3rd friday 26/8 - alley bar with cheryl. mike was in the area. saw junming, who was with another bizad senior whose name i can't remember. he sat down and chatted with us. and cher and i thought his red shirt friend was quite cute. red shirt asked us to join them, but we decided to go home. me 'i thought red shirt was quite cute, very your type' cher 'ya!! so how come we didn't join them?!' me 'i don't know, haha. i'm tired'
4th friday 2/9 - smu party with sam, chris chen and qihan. which was really fun, i was really high on carlsberg (ya i can't drink beer), and basically i wrote about the whole thing. very fun though =)
5th friday 9/9 - yesterday!

really don't like staying home on friday nights. or saturdays. or sundays.
hahaha.
and yesterday seemed like one of those 'stay at home' days again!

thanks to mel, yesterday i actually did something other than to rot at home! hur. and moon also asked me to momo, show off her new bf to me! whahah. supposedly to go out with her bf and his gang?!!

messaged me at about evening-ish to go to qihan's party. made plans with her and chris chen. met them and we trained down to outrum park, where chris chen made us get out of the station, try to hail a cab, then gave up and trained to raffles place.

we were at boat quay, was looking for this place called exotica/erotica/ezotica. it's certainly not a very good idea to go up to any random guy to ask him 'can you tell me where erotica is?' it's too suggestive =p though chris chen did go up to a woman to ask her that, and she gave him a weird look. whahha!

we found it, it was actually quite near rav, just one storey below hideout. okay la, not much comment on the place (although i still don't know if it's exotica/erotica/ezotica cause they didn't have a signboard. errr.

saw zhihao and kenny there as well. qihan's friends can really sing very well! and they really put the rest of the people in the bar to shame. seriously. they are really really good! we were there for a while, before we got pissed with chris chen showing us pictures of 'a' all the time so we left. haha, no la, we were supposed to meet jiahui at phuture, so we wished qihan a happy 21st, and cabbed down to phuture.

i always have fun clubbing with mel and jh! haha... okay granted i only clubbed with them once. still. =D and i haven't seen jh in such a long time and oh i love her hair! streaks of copper pink and brown!! i like! nothing very exciting happened though.

oh, a guy (shorter than me) tapped me on the back and asked if his friends could get to know me and my girlfriends. i ignored him, so he asked again. persistent ... so i asked mel and jh. they were like 'not really' so i told him 'it's okay' meaning it's okay, you can go away. then he's like 'you don't have to give me hp number, we just want to know you' and again i ignored him. very persistent! he tapped me on the shoulder again, and asked me what was my name. i told him 'annabelle'. don't ask me why i lied. i just felt like doing it. then he introduced all his friends to me, which of course, i pretended to hear. then we proceeded to ignore them again, and he tapped me on the shoulder again!!! did i mention my shoulder was quite sore, cause for some reason, a giant boil had developed on my right shoulder?!! and it hurts when people tap me on my shoulder?!! irritating!!!! he asked me if he could have my number, so i told him my phone wasn't with me. so he's like 'it's okay, you could give me your number still right?'

!@#$% that's just irritating and presumptious. ok, when some (goodlooking) people do it with cocky self confidence it works. it didn't in this case cause i was in 'piss off' mode. (ps and he wasn't good looking. haha)

so i said

'my handphone's confiscated'

:D:D

it's quite a lame excuse, but i was in aggro mode, what with the shoulder tapping and all.

anyhoo, it was so fun hanging with the girls! and the talks with mel and chris, she said it was a brave thing to do... and - everyone seems to be having problems lately. what's up with that. haha. it's like i don't really hear happy news. even 'in love' news come with a tinge of hesitation and uncertainty. and on happy news - i have yet to talk to moon about her new bf, but i knew about their history, and i'm not sure if i could accept what happened between them.

i think everyone's protecting their heart. i think everyone's afraid of being hurt.

so complicated.

human beings are perhaps inherently masochists. haha.

anyhoo, clubbing without phone's great, cause (1) there's no bulge in the skirt (2) nothing to distract (3) no temptation to do weird stuff! heehee.

i shall end this entry here cause i don't know what to say anymore. so bored! i shall go do something productive like painting my nails or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home