Monday, September 26, 2005

Urgh!

Did you know?

Epson printers drive me nuts. Make me waste 40 bucks on colour ink, then realised I can't print colour cause of !@$#$# reasons.

Luckily the black and white still loves me. =)

----

Last tuesday went to ECP, and saw people inline skating... so...

I've been blading again! Dug up the old inline skates and was blading about... realised I forgot how to do the hockey stops, or just stops in general so was just clutching on to poles and pillars and stuff. But I can remember how to turn, erm, only left, not right. But picking up again... remembered how fun it was, just riding along. So fun... I wanna go blading again!!!

----

Just read about a meme started by this blogger, on Mr Brown's blog. I've wrote up some stuff, but I think I'll only post it up later. A long time later. =)

But for a start -

I am the girl who daydreams on the plane, in a car, on a bus, on a ship; there is something about travelling that makes her hopeful. Perhaps it is because travelling brings her to a different place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home