Thursday, October 03, 2002

The Amazing Race home to watch the Amazing Race.

FINALLY!!! The Amazing Race (TAR) 3 is here! I have been waiting for who knows how long. And it's here finally. Anyway, the little caption above depicts my race home to watch the first episode of TAR. School let off at 2.15. I usually take one hour to get home. But I was v. determined today to get home by 3 to see Phil Keoghan say 'Teams Go!'. And I practically rushed all the way home to watch TAR when I arrived at the Bukit Batok bus interchange to see my bus pulling away!!!! And what did I do? I ran to the next bus stop and caught that same bus (it was stuck at the red light). Hah, eat your heart out, driver.

I think I'm pretty amazing. Therefore, I should join the Amazing Race. Haha...

K, will sign in with my viewpts. of the different groups later.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home