Friday, October 18, 2002

Library Surprise Didn't think that the library was interesting at all?

Was in the library today when saw this guy from school whom I've never talked to before. Just have seen him on some occasions and around school and lectures. Didn't see him at first but came to me and said hello to me. Was v. surprised and chatted with him for a while. And when left said bye to him. Was pleasantly surprised and think he is a v friendly person.

And there was this guy whom think was quite cute in the cute guy sense and was looking at him at the corner of my eye. Looks v cute when he puts on glasses. Anyway, was getting ready to leave the library and realised that he was looking at me as I packed my stuff! Was quite weirded out and didn't know what to do so decided to go ahead and looked back at him. BIG MISTAKE. I could never hold a gaze to a guy I think was cute or liked. So was sort of 'stunned' for a moment as didn't expect it to be so, well, weird. Sort of a whole new sensation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home