Sunday, October 06, 2002

Survivor Rants.

Did you hear me scream? Maybe it was just a shocked gasp but when those Sook Jai idiots (minusing Robb, Steph and Jed, of course) voted out Jed, I could have marched right into the TV set and kicked smirky ShiiAnn's ass. Maybe I do't want to as it would fill my feet with cellulite. She calls herself 'Ally McBeal'. Yeah Right. In your dreams, buddy. Maybe as skinny, but one look at the face is all it's needed to convince me that she is indeed fantasising. Look into the mirror, girl.

I simply cannot believe they voted out Jed!! One less eye candy, of course, but there are other factors to consider too. Who is the one that pulled SJ out of trouble in the first immunity challenge with his cool headed analysis of the puzzle? Who is the one who jumped into the water gamely to help Penney pull the puzzle piece in the 2nd immunity challenge, hence saving SJ once again? Need I say?

Of course, the SJians are too blind to see that, just as they were too blind to see that hey maybe they NEED food to survive on the island. Food that Jed was trying to get for them. Have they all gone freaking stupid?

In fact, I am not so angry at the rest of the tribe people as at ShiiAss. Initially, I thought she was okay, but now, she just gets on my nerves. She keeps bitching on her tribe members. Stupid members, they are so silly, I could do this in my sleep blah blah blah. I believe she could do puzzles in her sleep because she was dreaming that she was smart.

And in the reward challenge! Look at her squaring up trying to tackle Ted. Skinny bitch against Big Burly Ted. Who wins? Well, it takes very little brain cells to figure that out, doesn't it? Couldn't she have done something smarter? Like kick Ted's groin or face or something. Probst said it was the attack zone, therefore you can attack in anyway you like. Somehow, I was right, she doesn't require the minimum amount of brain cells to figure that out.

And go Stephanie and Robb! Though you got eliminated, it was very cool seeing how you guys tried to get back at the CGians. Stephanie especially. I would have done sth like her, like, get my revenge by pulling the person who toppled me. And Robb was damn cool. I really digged the way her just held Clay by the neck and disposed of him. See, you could attack the person anyway you liked.

And Ghandia. The part of Ted touching her was fine enuf, I believed her and thought there must be a good explaination for this or it is really Ted's fault. Then flashback! What is this image of Ghandia stroking Ted's inner thigh? Or saying he's good to hug? And the part of her saying how she could flash her breasts at the other team. How the heck is she going to convince me that she hasn't enjoyed what happened? I'm on Ted's side, obviously.

Way to go Brian! I love how he is playing the game. I even hear him say 'thank you'. So polite and yet, playing the game so well. Brilliant.

Finally, I hope SheAss gets voted off next week. I cannot stand her. I hope they put her face on a porcupine, or a durian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home