Friday, October 04, 2002

Excuses

I just sat in the corner of my closet and cried.

Maybe it's everything coming together and forcing down on me or am just feeling v. down at the moment but everything just seemed so bleak. Suddenly realised how mum kept nagging at me to put down the phone wheneveer I get a phone call, but she does not do that to Alex. It's is so unfair. I don't usually talk on the phone, only once in a long while, and when I do get calls, she decides to scold me and call me to do all sorts of chores.

When Alex has phone calls, she isn't like that.

Don't get me wrong, I do not resent my brother, or mum for that matter. I love them all to bits. Sometimes, I feel I do not have the same sort of closeness that bro-ster has with mum. Sometimes, mum and me can't have a conversation for 10 minutes without arguing. I know she loves me, afterall, she quit her job for me. She offered to go to CityLink early in the morning sacrificing her sleep just to get the bag she knew I liked. She lost her bracelet while buying me a present she knew I really liked.

Maybe I'm over reacting. Bleah, I just needed to get something out of my system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home