Friday, October 11, 2002

Hmmm...

I wondered if Helen Tan got the email about this teacher who got her class to compile a list of positive comments for her class and this teacher made a list of all the comments and gave each student a list. Then this student got into a car accident and a teary mother told the teacher, 'my son always carried this with him' and what was that? The positive comments list.

So Mrs. Tan got our class to do one, and I must say that what I got was.. interesting. For one, I got one called 'Protean S'pore Blond' Maybe it was a typo and wasn't meant for me or sth but still. I mean, is that positive or what? I don't really catch the connotation, for one. I checked and 'protean' means being ever changing or sth. So I say, it was pretty interesting.

And I got another which says 'Perfect'. Hmmm... that person doesn't know me that well. I mean, other than being one of my email addresses, perfect isn't sth that I'd use to describe myself. You have to be really egoistical to call yourself that... hahaha. Nevertheless, it was flattering (I'd try to ignore the fact that it may be a sarcastic remark or sth...hahahahaha)

Some others are 'Sunshine girl' and 'nice big eyes'. WELL... I got an idea of this Taiwanese comedian 'NoNo' who dubbed himself ' sunshine boy'. Hahaha, but love him, he's hilarious. Still, I thought that was a very, uh, sunny expression for me. I mean, I can be cheery, but I am not 'hearts and flowers' all the time. But was a v. nice comment all the same. And 'nice big eyes'! It is a v. sweet comment, considering I've always groaned about having funny looking eyes, one slightly larger than the other. Maybe that is the best feature...hmmm..

And there are smattering of other comments like 'sweet' and 'giggly' that kinda describes me some of the time, when I'm in my silly moods and others like 'quick-witted' and 'bright' that describes me when I'm in a slightly sharper and more awake moments..haha.

There is one very weird one tho, I was described as 'open', hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home