Friday, October 25, 2002

Sk8ter Boi

I don't know why everyone seems to think Robb is a loud mouth guy, but I like him. Maybe because he's so straightforward and in-your-face. He's just honest and plain speaking and doesn't do what ShiiAss does, hide in some bushy area and speak bad about people. (Oops, did I really type ShiiASS? It was a typo, of course, or maybe it was the subconscious mind saying 'She's an Asshole')

Anyway, that would be the first time I cried when someone was voted out from Survivor. Especially when Robb was saying '2 'B's dude, 2 'B's'. Now, some people would say I'm silly to think that it was endearing, but after how nice he was and how his revelation came about that he had learnt some important things on the island. Like how he realised the importance of family and stuff. I was like, Oh... Robb, I'd take care of you. Really, that's how much I like him. The mood was v. nice when he gave his speech, making me learn the importance of family too. That was until ShiAss came onto the screen and said 'Oh, but the mood is still the same, I don't think we trust anyone more than in the past.' Bitch.

Even their closing speech, Robb came across as the more genuine and forgiving one as he didn't say anything bad about ShiiAss at all - "Had our ups and downs, but glad I got to know you'. And what did that ass say? 'a fool knows little but talks much' Hmmm, who talked alot to the camera when no one else was looking? Who was the one complaining to the camera about every three seconds. Who was the one who talked so much about how she could solve a logic puzzle blindfolded? Maybe she should think if the comment applies to her as well before sprouting it out.

Oh Robb, without him, Survivor's going to get really boring. Just like Gabriel was voted off in Survivor Marquesas, everything just went boring from there.

So who do I think would get the million dollars (maybe 7 hundred thousand minus taxes)?

Jake

You heard it here first!!

Oh, something new I learnt - Robb was chosen Arizona's Bachelor of the Year! (Prior to the show, of course)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home