Tuesday, November 19, 2002


Drummer Chick

I think I am gonna take up drums. I really feel like learning the drums, it's so cool! And the thought of being this drummer chick thing is really appealing. Sort of like Avril Lavigne cross Sharon Corr. Cool. I mean, I could try to talk dad into buying a second hand drum set huh. Air drumming is just about as exciting as, uh, steamed tofu. (Actually I like tofu. Steamed cauliflower perhaps?) Although I really h8 the name for the drumming instrument. Drumsticks! How uncool is that?

Imagine -

Me - "Hi, I'm here for the drummer audition. As you can see, I am a drummer chick and... hey where's my drumsticks?"
Them - "You really should eat less oily food, look at your fat thighs"
Me - "I meant those that I use to hit the drums"
Them - "Oh"

or

Me - "I learnt this really cool new trick, I can twirl my drumsticks! Ain't it cool?"
Them - "Wow! I tried that using chicken from KFC and it didn't work that well"

Ok, it is a little lame.

Maybe after I learnt to play the drums, I could be a one man band. I mean, keyboards (ie organ), lead singer (toilet shower singer) and drummer! Woah!

Maybe not. Conflict of interest and not enuf of me to go around.

Perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home