Tuesday, November 19, 2002


Kissing Advert And Torwai

I am so into the advert about kissing for some jewellery company. LeeHwa, I think. Quite interesting. Can't wait to kiss Torwai repeatedly on the lips like that, hah. Oh, guess have to spill about Torwai a little. He is totally hot and he is my future husband, haha... Ok, he's a Thai swimmer and he's totally hot and his full name is Torwai Sethsothorn and his favourite song is 'Smells like teen spirit' by Nirvana. Ok, this is actually a very old source. I could go on about him, but it is actually quite limited, what I know about him. Maybe I should go to Thailand.

But I digress.

The kissing advert, as I am gonna call it, is totally sexy. Esp the scene where the guy pulls the girl away from the MRT and kisses her against the backdrop of the skyline of the Dover MRT station. It's so romantic!!! *Gush gush gush* Ok, I have spared you readers the potential pukeworthy type of gushes that I would have said. And the song!

"If you can't make your mind up
We'll never get started
And I don't wanna wind up
Being parted, broken-hearted

So if you really love me, say yes
But if you don't dear, confess
And please don't tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps"

Love to sing it. In the shower, in fact. A regular toilet shower singer. Think of this 50's ballroom singer Marilyn Monroe-esque dress with long gloves and voluminous wavy hair with long long lashes and red red lips. Singing 'Perhaps' to cat calls and wolf whistles.

*Poof* End of dream as I sank back reluctantly onto earth.

Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home