Tuesday, November 19, 2002


Stuck In The Middle

Hey hey! I'm back after a long dry spell of non blog. Guess the writing juices have gone dry after Robb was voted out of Survivor. Heh.

Recently was having these weird dreams about being unable to move. And the scariest thing was that I dreamt that I was unable to move as I was sleeping in bed. That made the whole thing so real that I thought I was really stuck. It wasn't until I was awake that I realised that I was dreaming. But the whole thing's so surreal. And certain times, I was so spooked that I went over to my parents' room to sleep. Sigh, I am admitting this on my ONLINE, OPEN blog where everyone can read. Smart huh. Anyway, it's nth to be ashamed of, sleeping in your parent's room after you have a bad dream. And no, I did not sleep between my parents, I slept on the sofa bed, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home