Thursday, April 17, 2003

Just zonked out from 4-6 pm. Sooo… tired. Anyway, I feel pretty sexy in what I’m wearing now… haha. Just got to say that. Conceited, vain… yeah whatever ;) Actually it’s only a pink tank top and floppy grey shorts, and messy just-get-out-of bed hair. Haha… ok.

Last day today.

I know. He’s perfect. And I want him

Last day at Catholic High today. Hmmm…what surprises me is the range of emotions I go through today. Man, I tell you, it’s mood swings through and through. When I got to CHS in the morning was hanging out with Xin and was telling her how I’m glad this is going to be over. I’m very tired, and it’s wearing me out. Of course I’m talking about a couple of the classes and also the Maurice situation. Sitting at his table with pictures of him and his stuff does not help much. To forget him, I must get far, far away. As I stood at the balcony area facing the parade ground, there was a sense of relief even.

(Btw, I’ve to say Xin is looking very pretty! I love her hair! And her complexion… let’s just say she looks very good even without makeup *jealous. Hahaha :))

Oh, forget to update the part about Maurice’s time-table. It’s indeed lost. Haha… hopefully he’d have committed the schedule to his memory. Or… well, too bad. I went to the right classes today, only because I have a good memory :) and I went around asking students if I had classes with them. Heh.

**First period

[[I can remember all of 5 students and all 5 were sitting right in front of me. English rep, Malay guy, Vincent, HelookslikehisnameisKelvin, and Terrence]]

My first class is one of my favourite English classes. Even though I’ve only seen them once. Maybe because some students actually talk to me, as a person than a teacher. (Teacher = not a person? Haha. You get what I mean). Got to know a couple of names today, heh, the beauty of nametags! Haha… But, eh, it’s the last day, so… no biggie anyway.

Weird. They are talking about Maurice. He goes to their homes?! *thinks. He’s welcome here anytime. Haha… Those. Lucky. Students!. :) Anyhoo, talked a little about SA and such. And I thought the front row guys were talking about me –

Me ‘Are you guys talking about me?’
Them ‘No…Don’t flatter youself! Wahahahah!’

*Christine is stuck between laughing and pouting.

I could have sworn they were talking about me. *shrug. Well! Whatever.

HelookslikehisnameisKelvin ‘Man, after A’s I should get a relief teaching job in an all girls school’ ROFL

Then nearing the end of class, they talked about Maurice. (My favourite topic, of course, hee) Asked me if I knew how old he is and stuff. I know it, actually; I have seen his IC number somewhere before. But of course I played silly, couldn’t let them know I’m infatuated, can I? Haha. Apparently, he’s xx years old. (I’m not gonna reveal) and one of them said that ’Both of you are about the same age’ To which I objected by saying ’No way! He’s so old!’. I’m a liar. I’m a liar. I’m a liar. He’s not that much older, but I’m so vehement about him being so much older! Why am I doing something like that? Then Vincent said something like ‘Girls like mature guys’. You know, he’s right.

*sighs. Ming thinks that they think I somehow related to him! Whee!

Anyway, I had to go, told them this is my last class with them and goodbye. I can’t actually remember if they said anything, because after Vincent said that mature men thingy, I lost track of everything else. I knew there was a chorus of ‘Byes’ and stuff. I was foggy headed. Heh.

Oh, I have to add that Terence has ‘font’ handwriting. It’s so cute! Like Calvin and Hobbes, according to HelookslikehisnameisKelvin

**Boring combined Humanities class

Blah. I so don’t like this class. They are so dead! I am talking all of the time, trying to fill the silence. I told them it’s my last day, and they are like *blank stare. Whatever.

**My favourite Combined Humanities class!

Woohoo! Am so happy whenever I had to come to this class. With the exception of a few assholes sitting at the back left side of the class, and the entire extreme right row, the rest of the class is so responsive! I love it. I love students like that! Bless them! Yay!

A couple more names Ian and Joshua. They are like, the best students ever! And The 5 guys at the front left side. They actually participate in the class. And I’m so appreciative of that, because it makes the class like a discussion and god knows I love heated discussions! Bless all of them! It was a fantastic lesson.

I went into class and went ‘I have good news, Mr. Maurice is coming back next week’ And someone, (I think it’s Ian?) went ‘How is that good news?’ (Amazing how I always remember these little bits of conversation huh? Heh…deviated from the lesson, b/c I was in the discussion with the couple of participative guys and totally forgot about the rest of the class. Heh. I would gladly continue to forget about the rest of the class and talk to the guys, but I felt that was unfair to the rest of them, so… *shrug. Got back to class.
Anyway, I love the way the Cat High boys have to greet teachers!

‘Goodbye Miss Chew’
‘Thank you Miss Chew’
‘God Bless You Miss Chew’

*smiles. I thought that was a joke at first, so I muttered, ‘Bless you guys too’ Haha…

I’m Blessed! Life is good! Haha… Anyway, the guys are v. nice. Said they would miss me Aww… Me too :)

**Break

Blah. Bored, started packing the stuff so it’s neat and all. Looked at the photos and felt a little sad that I’m leaving. Drank lots of mineral water. Eh.

**English lesson with the form class

It’s weird. My form class and I had more lessons with them, but I don’t feel quite as close with them as the other English class that I had this morning. Well! But they are very nice guys. A couple more names today from this class too! Andre, Andre’s twin (lol, couldn’t see the name tag), Kennedy (eh? Nice name) and Nelson.

They were getting their class T-shirts today, and there was a flurry of activity. Nice shirt, but not as nice as my secondary school’s. Heh. But it’s pretty ok. So mean! I wanted to look at it and Nelson and Kennedy refused to let me, unless I said please. Haha… horrible people. They were talking about my job and they were like, why did you take this job? And before I could answer, someone said something about good pay and slack job. Heh. Precisely! But they said I wasn’t Aggressive enough. Well! You can’t be nice, you can’t be fierce! What else do they want? Lol.

Anyway, class was pretty fun too. Slacking, mostly, but still.

Would love to write more, but this entry’s getting fricking long. And this is only the morning. I guess I want to write down everything that happened, lest I forget it.

Maybe will write more tomorrow.

Much love and hugs to all the students :) They are great guys (except a couple of asses but they are generally ok *smile)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home