Monday, May 05, 2003

Arrhh! The mass comm interview is tomorrow! Must. Stay. Calm. Ying!!! It's tomorrow! Arrhhh! Shall post something about the interview tomorrow provided I don't end up in hospital with heart attack. Heh.

Funny how you always hear about life-changing decisions and actions and now you are living it. How I perform in this interview will guide the course of THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!! Gahhh! Like Robert Frost's 'The Road Not Taken', in a different sense, perhaps, but you get the idea.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.


Funny how this poem has stuck with me since secondary school; since Mr. Jason Lim handed it to us during our first Pure Lit lesson. Everytime I have to make a decision, I think about that poem. Yup. ok, shall go and uh, I don't know... relax or something. Aromatheraphy perhaps? Yeah, think should go burn the peach incense that I bought. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home