Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Sometimes I think I have a giant mirror behind me and everyone can see what I’m doing on the computer and they’d know I’m slacking but they just pretend that they don’t see it and in fact they gossip behind my back saying that I’m the slackest person in the office.

Whew. That was a long sentence. Hmm. No squiggly green line, meaning that it’s grammatically correct? Hahaha.

Damn blogger. It’s down and I have no way of posting my previous entry, and possibly this one. I usually type out my entries on MS word then transfer it over to blogger, because sometimes when I type on blogger itself, it eats up my entry. So… I’m smart eh? Haha.

Yup, back to my giant mirror theory. Do you know when people walk pass my cubicle, in and turn to smile at me, I get the feeling that they know I’m not working? And then I’ll think, hey, how could they know, the computer’s not facing them anyway, for all they know, I’m working. And then I’d have this crazy idea that they know I’m not working because they can see my computer screen, because there is a giant mirror behind me that reflects my computer screen. And my computer screen would usually show that I’m surfing the net 24/7, or 8/5 to be precise (8 hours a day, 5 days a week :p). Then the stupidest thing I would do is to turn behind to check if there’s a mirror on the wall behind.

Hahahha :D

How silly is that?

Oohh. I smell food. Very very hungry. Will go eat. Speak short sentence. Vocab dead. Because am hungry.

Back from lunch! OMG!!! I just ate 2 plates of food!!! A plate of macaroni and omelette with mushroom and cheese *yum. I can’t believe I ate 2 plates of food for lunch.

And I’m still hungry!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home