Tuesday, May 13, 2003

New day has come! :D

Yup, it’s me sporadically updating again. Bleeeah. Promise not to do that again, it’s just that my PC was down yesterday. Yeah, apparently they could not find windows or something? Wtf is that? I have no idea. Alex popped this recovery CD in and in about 15 minutes, everything was ok. I think me and machines have disagreements. They hate me and wouldn’t work whenever I’m near them. Like yesterday, when I was doing some printing at work, and the stupid printer suddenly decided to make groaning, death moaning noises, like I’m torturing it or whatever. :\ Such that everyone who walks past would look at me amusedly and ask me why the hell the printer is making such a loud noise. Like I know!!!! So how? I went over to Ming’s desk to do the printing and I’ve printed about 2 sheets when her printer spluttered and died.

See how machines dislike me? :(

Then Ming walks over to ask how’s it going, and lo and behold! The machine choked back to life! It’s so disgusting the way machines die on you and revive when someone else walks over, I tell you.

Anyhow. Some new young staff came over on Monday. Think they are from poly or something. One Malay girl and a Chinese guy. I’d have thought this means finally some form of interaction and stuff, BUT. They are not friendly at all!!! :( And they are not very interesting people as well. Thought the Malay girl was kind of ok looking in an unfriendly way, and the Chinese guy, ummm. I won’t give a second look to him. Not that I’m very snobbish or something. It’s just that his face isn’t very interesting or nice looking for that matter. Aaaii… I’ll just come out and say it, I dislike him. So both of them are a big disappointment. Bleeeah. Boring Chinese guy just walked past looking kind of dead. Maybe I should throw something at him. Bleeeah.

Maybe there would be more temp staff coming later as the work load is getting a little heavier. Yaayy. :) Am eating soon kuey now, will start on the tomato flavoured chips later. Yum. You know they say that the computer table is one of the most unhygienic places to eat? Errr..*scurries off to wash hands.

Arrggh. The grossest thing happened today. I was walking pass this old guy and I turned my head in his direction because I was looking for the bus, and he let out this whistle. Ewwwwwww! So disgusting, I tell you. I can’t stand people who are foul looking. I’m normally a very happy, I-forgive-and-love-everybody-I-treat-you-nice-if-you-treat-me-nice person. But I cannot stand foul people. *shrug

Oh oh… just messaged. Jac is going off in September to England to study! Law in Cambridge! See, another overachiever… hahah. Maybe will have dinner with her, Sha and Alex soon, before she heads off. Gonna miss her, she’s a sweet girl.

And my cell is now is permanently on the record function. Heh. I’m gonna record Dr. M’s voice. I love his accent! It’s so elegant! Think he’s Turkish…Heh heh, I feel like a stalker. Ooh. Guy with nice side view (thanks for telling me, Ming!), just turned and looked at me. And he smiled at me :) But…errr, I did not smile back, cause it took me by surprise. Heh.

And also, gonna work on my template a little to see if I can chuck tagboard in. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home