Sunday, May 25, 2003

Reloaded!

Went to watch The Matrix Reloaded yesterday with Sam, Kok and Mike at GV Plaza Singapura.

Did I mention that Keanu Reeves is a total hottie?

No?

Ok, he's a total hottie :)

Hmmm... I don't know why the movie got not-that-great reviews. I thought it was pretty entertaining, the fight scenes are really cool, thought it was much better than the first's. But it was a little too much, they had like, 8 fight scenes? It's cool, but it's too much. I prefer the first, where they had less fight scenes; kind of left me wanting more. :D Mmmm... what else? Oh oh, remember the movie posters for Matrix? I thought Trinity looks so much like Neo! It's like they were twins man... scary. But in the movie she looks much better. I say, lose the gelled hair and sun-glasses; Carrie Ann Moss is so pretty, yet they make her look like Neo's twin. God. And what's-her-name Monica Bellochi (sp) is so gorgeous! Totally oozes sex appeal.

I can't wait for Matrix Revolution. :D I hate movies that leave you hanging. I can't wait for LOTR Return of the King too. I can't wait for X Men 3 too.

:)

I'm soooo impatient!!!

Ok... before watching the movie, Sam and I were at Bishan Junction 8. Heard it was totally revamped or something, so was pretty interested. And they had MUJI! *Yaaaayyyy. Couldn’t wait to see it. Actually I had more reasons I wanted to go to Bishan for… but… errr… oh well :) Bought a pretty tie up sphagetti strap top thingy (which I’m wearing now! :D) for a ridiculous price. Hahah… ridiculously cheap. Lalala… What else? Hmmm… wanted to buy this pink M)phosis like top, but ummm decided against it. Also wanted to look around for short flippy skirts, but had no time :(

Oh and bought an Agatha Christie book! *Yaaayyyy!!!! So…. Happy. And it’s really cheap also. (Anymore cheap stuff and I’m going to come across as a real cheapo :)) I had wanted to buy it at Kinokuniya, but saw it at MPH for really cheap, so decided to buy it. I’m gonna go back and buy more! But first have to make up a list of Christie books I have read, so I don’t buy something I’ve already read like 5 times. (Which applies to most of her books :p) *Loves Agatha Christie, Hercule Poirot and MPH!!!!

Also was looking for a nice copy of Pride and Prejudice but they only had this one with a pretty ugly cover. Maybe I’ll go to Kino for that… hmmm.

*hugs Sam. Sam bought me this cute Pooh cellphone stand that I’ve been eyeing for the longggest time! It’s just too precious and too cute!!! So adorable!!! Anymore and I’ll come across sounding like a bimbo!!! Errr… ok :) ThankssomuchyouarethebestestpersonintheworldSam!

Then went to PS to meet Kok and Mike. Had dinner at PastaMania. Yummmmm. You know what I really dig? It’s the lasagna. It’s so cheesy and hot and melt-y, I can’t resist. Remember the times where SL and I would go to PastaMania after school and eat our hearts out. Lol… Do you know that students have 30% off? Hahaha… delicious and 30% off. How can you resist? Tell me! And blackcurrent iced tea. Delish.

Yeah. Then met the guys for the movie. We had 3rd row seats! :(:( I had never sat so front in my entire life! Hahahah… blame us for buying the tix 1 hr before showtime. With a movie like Matrix Reloaded, a place like PS and a night like Saturday, you’d have thought we’ll know better. But still. Hmmm… 3rd row isn’t bad actually, it’s none too straining. Hah! People in the first row MUST have it worse than us right? Right?

Hahaha… self consolation.

Anyway got to get back to work soon! Meeting with the profs in a couple of hours and still have stuff not done! Must thank Ming for helping me cover up some of the work. I owe you one!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home