Tuesday, July 08, 2003

A BIG welcome!

To PS, my new working buddy! Woo hoo! Yayyy...PS started work at NUS today with me, replacing Ming. Think we're gonna stay here for about 2 more weeks until school starts and we quit. Overdose of NUS, I say. Luckily I'm here in the Engine fac and not at Biz School or it'll really be an overkill. Anyway, welcome, PS!!! :D:D:D

Mmm... what else? Oh yeah, wonder if the a21 dinner thingy still on? The last one was cancelled last min, I haven't seen Ben and Yif for the longest time! So... yeah. Hope this time it works out.

And oh oh... just heard from Sha that Alexander and her are getting into Law@NUS! Wheeeee!!! We must hang out! Isn't it funny? 5 of us (Sha, Me, Alexander, Jac and JseSern) got attachmented to Drew and Napier, and now they are doing law, and I'm doing something different. I think it's not really my thing anyway, too stressful. Maybe because it's Drew and Napier, too indimidating. Anyway, we made plans to hang out. Yaayyy :D:D Oh and Jac! That girl's going to Cambridge to do law! I think I'm surrounded by geniuses, I tell you.

See, there must be something wrong with me. 3 out of 5 people who got the attachment are doing law now (I don't know what the heck happened to JS), and I'm not (good enough for) doing law!

Alright. I'm a strange little girl. My preferences switch so fast, my head's spinning off in another direction entirely. (Remember the time I taught at Cat. High? Hoho... I wanted to be a teacher, for gosh's sake)

Oh yeah, really wanted to go eat waffles at the Gelare place with Amir today. But am feeling shitty and nerdy (I'm wearing glasses!), so yeah.

Anyway, I have a huge grouse. Whhhyyyyy can't people follow signs? I'm talking about the yellow arrow thingies on the mrt platforms. See, when people on the platform refuse to give way to the people getting off the train, mrt started giving out verbal signals, like, you know 'please give way... blah'. Then people still persist to remain stupid, so the management had these lines drawn on the platform itself, so, if you say you didn't understand what was being spoken, you can interprete a sign, right? Right? And people are still stupid enough to stand right in front of the doors! Grrrahh... I swear, I'm going to pass my BTT this time and then go on to learn driving. So I don't have to squeeze on the trains with these imbeciles. Yeah, for those of you who didn't know, I failed my Basic Theory; whatever, I'm a loser. I think I have to ask for help before going to take the test again. WeiSheng says he did his BTT in 5 mins! Goodness, I took about half and hour? Bleah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home