Monday, July 14, 2003

Long time
Hello dearies! Sorry I haven’t been updating for such a long time! Home computer’s down and all. Bleah…. It’s still not fixed yet. Maybe this Saturday. I HAVE to get David out to go to Sim Lim with me. :( Anyway, the I had no life on the weekdays, so there was nothing much to update anyway hahah. But my Saturday, Sunday and Monday were happening-fying… :) :) :)

Satuday | Please let me live it down. Please. I am so embarrassed

What happened on Saturday… Right. I had to choose between GlassHouse Fish&Co. with the class or Marche@Heeren with the OG. I went with the OG cause, well, we’re going to the Rag bash at Milieu later together. I didn’t want to like butt in at the last moment. Would be tres weird. Right. I missed Miss Kat. Tan though!

Alright, who was there? Val, Me, Cheryl, PeiLing, YuLing, Ade, Annie, Pauline, Jayce, Robin, MingYao, Alvin, Larry, WeiSheng. I think that’s just about it. Mmm. Had a lot of fun. Hahahha… we were talking rankings? And we ranked the guys that Robin stated for us (Alvin, Steven, Kelvin and Robin. These are fake code names heh). Anyhow. I think the guys were ranking the girls too. Hahah. Had a lot of silly fun. I realized I have eccentric taste. Every girl put Jayce first except for me hahah.

Then we walked over to Milieu, but didn’t go in because it was still pretty early. So we walked over to Centrepoint to talk. And Sam called me on my cell!!!! *happyhugs :D:D. Apparently Ming saw someone with my hairstyle (hahah. I have such recognizable hairstyle?) and Sam called me. Turned around, saw Sam and screamed. Hahaha… people around me were looking at me weirdly, like I’m mad. But I was so happy to see all of them. Saw Ming, Sam, Sl, Mike, Ben, Shuhui, Pea, Fang, Yanmei, Aaron, Kings, Sandra, Joce, Pea’s bf and other ppl. Haven’t seen Ben for the longest time so was v happy to see him. And the rest! Hoho… asked them to join the Rag Party. Heh.

Anyway, later we went back into Milieu. Me, Val, Cheryl, WeiSheng, Jayce and Robin. The rest of them didn’t really wanna club. Hum. Hung out with Keng Leong and his friends a little. I think one of them was at the Open House too. Remember, Sam? I think she’ll be jealous. Hahah. She thought he was pretty nice. I have to dig out that entry. Drank a little (A LOT, relatively). I hate Bourbon Coke. Erm, danced a little. Didn’t really like the music. Blah. Keng Leong’s friend 1, I think his name is William (it starts with W) was asking me why we didn’t seem so enthusiastic about dancing. And told us that KengLeong’s friend 2 (Daniel? Damien?) likes hip hop/r&b a lot. And friend 2 was like, come, let me teach you how to dance. Hahah… I still don’t get it. Maybe I should watch some JaRule/Nelly mtvs. Heh. Cheryl and I actually went up the podium thingy to ask the DJ to play faster music. Hahaha… People thought we were going to dance up there. :D

So we left at about 1. Went over to Crown Prince Swensens. I had a Frosty Freeze! *Love sorbets. Mmmm. Stayed there until about 3 am. Then we decided to split. Nobody was staying at the west area, most of them were at the east. Jayce was taking Cheryl, Robin and WeiSheng who were heading east. And KengLeong offered to take me to somewhere nearer to my home. I think he’s staying south? WTC area. So I was thinking, alright. I don’t want to rack up astronomical cab fares anyway. Not if I’m going to the Embassy party with Sam the next Sat.

Anyhow. KengLeong drove me to WTC, where I thought there would be lots of cabs. It being WTC anyway. What do you know, I was wrong. At least, they do not have a lot of cabs at 3 am on a Saturday. What am I talking about. Heck, the entire WTC highway has NO traffic at all. Whatsoever. Zero. Nada. Zilch. So how?

KengLeong then offered to drive me home. I didn’t really want to, cause home’s about 30 mins from his place. I just feel bad about making him do the unnecessary detour. And I kept insisting he drop me somewhere else. I think at one point he turned to me and said. ‘Christine, can you listen to me?’

*Embarrassed laughter.

Anyhow. I forgot to tell him the exit off the highway, and I think he had to swerve 3 lanes to get the right exit. And I think he is usually a v safe driver.

Alright. I got to stop feeling sorry.

On to Sunday | Shopping again, naturally

After about 3 hours of sleep, I woke up again, cause I can never sleep in. Hmmm… anyway, met Sam to go to the Tampines area. Because we are western girls who’ve never went east. Hoho… Caught up with Sam on err… some stuff. Tampines was… well. Pretty okay. Bought a top from Mango and this really precious candy thingy from The Fructose Factory.

Sorry if I don’t write much about this. I was so groggy and tired the whole day, I think nothing very interesting happened. I was such a lousy friend. Lol.

Mum bought cherries! I love cherries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home