Monday, July 14, 2003

Word. Christine is feeling funky, yo.

How my homies doin’?

I need to stop speaking like that.

I skipped work to hang out yesterday. Alright, actually went for O week meeting yesterday, but decided in the end that most of us would prefer Rag&Flag so we went over to Rag. But I think O week could be quite fun. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Later I went back to office to eat with PS, then I went out again with the OG. Yes. I’m finally getting so sick and tired of work I’m actually going to hang out instead of doing the right thang. (Thing! I mean thing! No more slangs!). So was at Bugis with WeiHerng, Val, Larry and Cheryl at Coffee Bean. Larry’s treat :) Later was joined by Robin, Jayce, Stella and a couple more seniors.

Went to play pool then at Selegie (sp?). I think not many people knows, but the reason I don’t play pool that much is because I suck at pool. Like really, lousy. It could be a straight hit thingy, you know, pocket-ball-whiteball and I cannot hit it in. Yeah. That’s how lousy I am. But, WeiHerng was my shifu! Hahah… No lah… actually he taught me and Val a little here and there about the basics. ‘It’s interesting to watch you guys play. Reminds me of how I started.’ Yeah. That’s a direct quote.

Anyway, I rule. :D I can now play pool. Cool. (I so totally did not intent for that cheesy rhyming thing)

Hmmm.. what else? Oh yeah, Cheryl introduced me to this really wonderful hair mask thingy from The Natural Source. It's gorgeous. I love it so much already. My hair feels silky! Michelle Chia look out. Hahah... I'm kidding. MC has the most gorgeous hair in the world.

ARRRRHHHHHH!!!!

Aaron messaged me last night.

Christine, I know you miss me cause you didn't see me on Sat's dinner, but do you need to send me 50 messages this morning? Hahaha

WHAT! I so totally did not send him 50 messages! Apparently those are blank messages. It must be due to the fact that I didn't lock my phone, and I had Aaron as the first in my phone book. Poor Aaron. Poorer me. I think this month's sms number would be scary. But then again, I usually use about 600-700 plus. Maybe an additional 50 won't be so bad after all. *tries not to think about the time when her smses hit 800.

Right.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home