Monday, July 28, 2003

Monday was BUSY
was absolutely SHAGGED. I am so tired and I don't know why. I think I've signed up for too many stuff. It's like, everyday, I have to go back to school. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy it, but I think it's too drastic a change in too short a period of time.

I'm sure I'll get used to it soon.

Anyway, reached school at about 11 today. Me, Cheryl, Larry, Val, Herng and Sheng wanted to go to the marticulation fair early to check out the computers and stuff, but found out we couldn't get in. So we went to the rag site instead. Hmmm... worked papier-marche for a short while then we went for lunch at the arts fac. Where Amir messaged me! :D:D Hee... Amir is so funny. He smsed - You are very tall! I was checking you out until I realised, it was Christine! Hahahaha... :)

Anyway, we later went to the matric fair, where Sheng was v nice to get me this form that I forgot to take. Got our matric cards. Oh I saw Sandra!!! Think she's in Arts. Feel so bad that I missed her bday celeb, heh :( And SiewLee and EePei as well. Yayyy... so fun. We can hang out sometime. SL told me Karen is in biz too. I msged her. She's in the same O week group as me! Yayyy!

Looked around at some lappies. Cher and I are v keen on this Fujitsu tablet laptop thingy. Way cool. But don't know if that's practical. I can go on on the merits on the Fujitsu tablet laptop and the Toshiba lappie, but that's another entry entirely. Hmmm.... I'll check out more laptops. Then we went on to the CCA fair. Bought the Matric pack from NUSSU, where they have a lot of cool stuff. And I signed up for so many CCAs!!! Hahaha. Let's see. NUSSU Bizcom, Dance Synergy, Literary Club (heh), Original Music Club (I wanna learn drums!), AIESEC. And some more. I don't know. I'm pretty interested in NUSSU Bizcom and the Music Club.

Then went back to biz school, where Val and I were chucking all useless stuff away. Met Priscilla, who's also in Jam and Hop. Went down to rag site, and Sheryl (Sher-ryl, not Cheryl :)) and I went over to YIH to draw money. Talked quite a bit with her and got to know her better, she's a really nice girl :) Offered to get her boss to drive me home. But I had JamNHop meeting.

Meeting was alright. Janet got us to try on our tops, and Michelle says I look nice in mine. Errr... I don't know... I thought I look really skinny. Hum. Then got on with meeting. Think resolved some stuff about the special programs. Cher and I were a little tired and felt, well... that the meeting was a bit... oh well. Meeting was really short, but now I've got lots of stuff to do for JnH. Hai... Hmmm... then went home with Val and Sheng.

And the computer is fixed! That's why you guys are reading this now!!! :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home