Monday, July 28, 2003

Sunday| I can't sleep and it ALL BECAUSE YOU WON'T STOP TORMENTING ME!

Sunday was Daer's bbq at PGPR, which is a gorgeous place, if I hadn't said so already. It rained pretty heavily early on, and Cheryl's a little upset, cause she was the one who suggested the bbq. But it subsided before8, just as Robin's predicted. So all's good.

The bbq's pretty fun, though not as fun as the one where we made Xiang eat mashed bananas, but it was alright. Hee. Quite a number of people turned up. Val, Me, Cheryl, Larry, WeiHerng, PeiLing, Jayce, WeiSheng, Sheryl, Robin, KengLeong and KaiAn. We didn't invite the year two girls. Heh. I don't think they'd come anyway, but I felt quite bad that we didn't even extend an invitation to them. Sure, they weren't the best people to hang out and have fun with, but they were part of the group. *feel guilty.

Anyhow, I was talking to WeiHerng about this card trick he taught me on Friday and then it just caught on. So they started playing these stupid guessing games, you know those kinds where it sounds baffling, had no logical pattern and just irritates the heck out of you when you don't know how to play it but the rest of the people knows? So they started playing these games. Till today I still don't know the x-1 game involving numbers. I told them if they don't tell me the solution soon I'll never get to sleep at night. They were heartless, they didn't tell me how the heck it works.

Bleah. Who gives a care anyway? (I DO! I REEEAALLY WANNA KNOW)

Yeah, so. I still have not figured it out. I am a loser. Was a fun bbq (except for the fact that I still have not figured out how the game works. *sulks)

KengLeong drove me and PeiLing home. I didn't wanna take his car actually cause well, my place is the direct opposite direction from where he and PeiLing's places were. And it's so embarrassing to take me all the way home. But since Val and co were taking KaiAn's car and Cheryl and co were taking Jayce's... I was alone if I wanted to take public transportation. Oh, and again, I forgot to point out the exit to jurong from AYE again. Heh. Pesky road signs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home