Monday, July 28, 2003

Saturday | A special ice cream receipe just for you guys! Hit me with Haagen Daz, baybee!

My fam 'booked' me for dinner last saturday. :D It has gotten to a point where I had to be booked to go out with my family. I think I haven't really been spending much time with them. I actually had a a21 dinner at Simply Thai and Harry's @ Esplanade. Opted for my family dinner instead.

It just hit me how little time I've been spending with my family, eating dinner, talking about stuff. Like, I didn't know Alex's going for some live firing exercise thingy, that he's ASM for his NCC, that he got into trouble at school. He's been very busy too, what with staying back everyday for extra tutorials for math. Dad and Mum didn't talk much, they listened to what is happening in our lives.

I feel so darn guilty.

Dad brought us to The Haagen Daz parlour at Holland V where we pigged out. Heh :D:D. I got a do-it-yourself sundae. I tell you, I have the makings of an icecream chef.

Receipe for -
Chrisss' very sexy indulgence
That doesn't sound like the name of an icecream actually. More like some sort of lingerie striptease show

*1 huge scoop of Haagen Daz coffee creme ice cream
*2-3 table spoons of almond flakes
*Generous amount of chocolate sauce or hot fudge

Eat in a sexy fashion. It sounds too saucy to be true. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home