Sunday, September 28, 2003

Smokery hair is SO NOT ATTRACTIVE!

Had fun at Zouk last night. :) A lot of people there. Not relatively, of course. I know Zouk will have tons of people on good nights. But... yeah. In numbers there were a lot of people. Hm. I don't really make sense here. Whatever.

Was hanging out with Cher and Shirley and her PGP friends. Quite fun cause Shirley was very very funny. Mimick people's dancing and some crazy stories about people dancing... :D:D. My gosh. I don't wanna sound mean but you should see some of the people dancing there. On the podium somemore. They can't dance! For god's sake. They look as though they are wriggling in pain or something like that. There was this guy who was wearing really gross grandfather-ish clothes standing on the podium doing this weird retro-ish dance. Like... ew.... Know your limits man.

And this girl who looks like she had 20 cups of coffee and had too much energy to burn off. If she was moving any faster, her arms will swing off and hit somebody. Bleeah. That's a gross sight.

Anyway, was quite fun all round. Saw a lot of Cher's friends. Seemingly the whole of TJ were there? haha... I only saw ppl I know from school and not much SA ppl where there. Maybe they were and I didn't see them. Oh well.
Oh yeah. Can you believe some guy passed me a drink and asked me to drink it? Like, hello? I'm not dumb you know. It's the first thing everybody learns; not to accept a drink from a total stranger. Especially not one who has already drank the drink... or something.

We prefered Phuture to Zouk too.

Hm. Met some ppl. Some very unsavory ones too... haha. Ah well. Shall not say too much about that...

Blah... still have smoke smell in my hair this morning after I scrubbed it like mad. This sucks. It's better now though. Hope washing my hair 3 times today didn't spoil my hair. Blah. Going off to sleep now. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home