Friday, November 21, 2003

A Quick rant

Why is it that jerks always win? Why? Why? Survivor is clearly not a game of how well you outlast or outwit or whatever crap. It's how well you scheme and lie. That's why nice people (maybe except for Ethan) can never win. This sucks. I hate Jon. I hate Burton. I hate Lil. May you all rot in Panama. I hope the filming crew 'forget' to bring you back after the filming. I hope you all starve. I hope you all fall face first into a porcupine. How you all can ever pass for normal human beings is completely mystifying cause you all don't possess this thing called conscience. Of course, this word would not make sense to you. Selfish arrogant bastards.


On another note, Rupert's final speech made me cry. Rupert, we all accept you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home