Friday, November 21, 2003

Singing - Life for rent by Dido
Thoughts - If someone will buy me a star...


Matrix and other ramblings. Chris got scared.

You know, I think it's really romantic if someone names a star after you. Shane West did that for Mandy Moore in the movie A Walk to Remember... I remembered I nearly cried. Somehow it seemed the perfect symbol of love. To name something so beautiful and precious after someone you love such a beautiful thing…

Anyhow, it’s the end of the Computing and programming exam!!! Haha… still have Legal Environment of Business to go, but it’s next week so I can actually relax a little… heh. Went out the gang after the paper today. Val, Weiherng, Zhengwei, Larry, Steve, Weisheng and Kaian. KaiAn drove us to Holland V for lunch, and he wasn’t very awake? Haha…Quite scary… cause I think he was falling asleep at the wheel. Haha. Anyhow, we later went to watch Matrix – Revolutions at Cineleisure. We felt old… haha.

Anyway, caught the 1325hrs show, and as usual, I was sitting at the 3rd row. Haha… it always seems the case when I’m watching movies. I never get to sit further than the fifth row. Hee… but it wasn’t bad, considering we reached Cine at 1315hrs. Hee… that’s cause Zhengwei has his secret way of getting tickets. :D Something we were told not to divulge. Haha… I liked the movie, actually; although there were critics saying it wasn’t good. I liked it better than the second one.

This movie really got me thinking. How people are so willing to protect their loved ones, their country, their people. When it comes to the test, how many of us are willing to do that? Especially the 2 women who volunteered to guard the docks or something like that. I mean, they are women, and they are so courageous. And they are doing it because of love. Their loved ones, their country. And the Captain whatshisname, the controller of the APU transformer like machine? Yeah. He knew he was probably going to die, and he continued fighting on, even when he was the last APU unit out there fighting. When the sentinels came rushing towards him, and he continued fighting on, I thought that was one of the saddest points of the movie. (together with the Trinity death part, of course) It’s just… so noble. So valiant, and brave. I almost cried when he died. A good man.

Anyhow, the movie was very good, I thought. Keanu Reeves showed some emotion ;) and was his usual goodlooking self. I thought the part where he broke into the machine world was exceptional. Heck, from the battle scene onwards, the movie excelled. However, the movie could tune down on the superman effects. Haha. Keanu Reeves is hot though. ;)

A stupid thought
If you were Neo, would you rather live in oblivion, and continue living your life before Morpheus and Trinity wanked you off to Zion; or would you prefer to know the truth and fight the battle against the machines and face a possible death? Yeah. That was my silly thought of the day.

Hm. Anyhow, think will go ask Weisheng more about the show… he seems to know the entire extremely complicated plot. Hoho.

Oh yeah. Something scary

Was going down the elevator of Cineleisure today when at the side of the elevator was this Wishing Stair billboard thing. And there’s this life size doll of this girl with long hair and blood splattered on her clothes! Man. I nearly screamed when I saw it. Clutched Val’s arm immediately and hid behind the guys as we walked past. That thing was damn scary I tell you. I mean. It’s like fright night all over again. *shiver. Weiherng said some secondary school girls walked past and were looking at me weirdly, like why is this girl so afraid? Haha… But that was freaky, I tell you.

Anyhow, off to chill!

Tomorrow I’m going to talk more about Carlos Spencer and Pan Wei Bo. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home