Tuesday, December 30, 2003

After signing the contract with the Suntec Development people with Larry on Monday, we went over to the Esplanade library. Had wanted to go for movie or sth, but nothing on. Then I wanted to look at the movie transcripts that Leroy was telling me about at the Esplanade Lib. Borrowed the Armageddon one. HAve I todl you guys I loved the movie? Have it at home on DVD. So it's pretty interesting, watching the movie and reading the master script also. You guys should try it.

Some reasons why I like the movie Armageddon

1. Bruce Willis -- 1 word. Heroism rocks. Bruce Willis is sexy as hell in the movie. Those eyes! Yes, I love older men.

2. Liv Tyler -- I wish I could look like her.

3. Billy Bob Thornton -- Yes. I am a very weird person. But I find Billy Bob very attractive in this movie. Maybe not in real life. But in this movie he rocks. Now I know what Angelina Jolie sees in him (pre divorce). Heh. I think it's the power-intensity factor again, like Willis.

4. William Fichtner -- As again, I'm a very weird person and I have strange attractions but take a look at this

5. "We win, Gracie" -- As in the line itself. I teared before that, but this really set me off.

6. Steven Tyler's voice -- It actually sounds good in the theme song.

7. Heroism -- A.k.a Bruce Willis

8. The kickass monster armadillo thingy -- I couldn't find a pic of this but will willingly lend you my dvd to show you how cool it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home