Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Listening - I will buy you a new life by Everclear
Thoughts - Don't try to act high and mighty with me, You narrow minded pig. This is directed at you-know-who


Continuation of my recaps

6thDec (Saturday) - Had MC meeting on Sat. Was damn late... as usual la.

I can't believe how fricking narrow minded Kevin is on the issue of SE. The SE committee had met up with the Dean and the Alumni President last week, and both Prof Tang and Mr. Yeo were so keen for Bizad Club to co run this project. It's such a great idea, just that Kevin's so fricking narrow minded. GrAH... I can't stand him. I've actually foresaw his problem during the SE meeting with Prof Tang and Mr.Yeo, and I brought up his possible objection to Prof Tang. Prof Tang actually said 'Ask him not to be so narrow-minded.'

That's what Kevin's problem is. He keeps wanting us to do those small projects that granted, benefit the students, but is so... peanuts that the students are not even interested in it. What students are actually interested in are bigger projects. We are business students, for godssakes. They want big opportunities. We are not keeping this project for ourselves in the club, but opening it up to the students for them to take up. It might not affect the entire faculty population, but it allows many of them a chance to participate in something that brings experience to them. What part of that doesn't he understand?! I'm so irritated with him. Here's a chance to improve the event status of the club from one of internal events to an external, far reaching one. God, can he stop being so goddamned conservative? I actually told him what the Dean said, albeit paraphrased so as not to embarress him. I actually said 'We must be more broad minded' as opposed to 'You are narrow minded'. I'm pissed.

Anyhow, later had lunch with some of them, and then went to JP to meet Alex for a movie, as Dad directed. Ended up watching Looney Tunes Back in Action. Not very nice, wasted a free ticket, bleah. HAve to hang out with bro-ster more as won't be seeing him much... going to OBS or sth like that. Blah. Yeah I'll miss him.

7thDec (Sunday) - Happy Birthday PS!. HEr Bday is actually on the 8th, but we celebrated with her on Sunday instead, cause it'll be the best day for her surprise! PS, Ming, Sam and I went to the Zoo! PS didn't know where we were planning to go, but I think she guessed. Haha. Bought us sandwiches. Haha. Had a lot of fun at the Zoo, thanks to free tix from Sam's Aunt. Haha. Took 2 rolls of film... haha. We were shutter happy. Took the kids train and stuff... haha. Basically acted like kids... haha. Since the hols, that was probably the most relaxing day I had. Later went to dinner with Sam at Fish and Co, and we chatted over some stuff. Haha. Like what is important in a guy. I think we came to the conclusion that we want a perfect guy. Hahah.

Truth be told, I was quite disappointed with SL, who didn't even make the effort to come. Sam even took leave to come celebrate. I think it speaks of the importance of friendship eh... I was quite disappointed. But whatever. It's PS's bday... since she didn't really mind, I can't say anything either. I can only be pissed at the fact that after so many times I messaged her about the day's plans, she didn't even message me back about not coming. I had to ask Ming to find out. Bah. Whatever.

Going back to school for meeting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home