Friday, December 26, 2003

I'll try to recreate this. Damn. Long. Post.

I just wrote a whole chunk of thing, and blogger ate them up. Thanks a lot.
Listening to - Unpredictable by Keshia Chante
"You're unpredictable but I still love you baby


Okay. The 1 week update. ARGH! THis is going to be horrendous! This is going to be looong. On the other hand, maybe not. Depends on my mood, surely.

20th Dec. - Went shopping with Sam to shop at Taka. Bought some tops from Phuture London, 1 of which is not me... I'll admit that, but it was cute. And this really funky book, which graphic design by Jordi Labanda. Loves it. Like mad. Grah! That book's cute I can't bear to use it! Hoho. Actually what I remember from this day came from Sam's site... haha. For the life of me, I can't remember what I did before or after that, although I'm sure there was sth.

21st Dec. - WeiHerng called and asked if the gang would like to go watch LOTR ROTK. Which is Lord of the Rings - Return of the King. Which makes me wonder why I typed the full title out even after I used the abbreviations, making it more of a hassle than a convenience, which is what an abbreviation is supposed to bring right? Cause if I wanted to write Lord of the Rings - Return of the King, I'll just write Lord of the Rings - Return of the King in the first place instead of writing both LOTR ROTK and Lord of the Rings - Return of the King. And now I've just wrote a whole bunch of stuff, which further wastes my time, when in the first place, my aim was to use abbreviations to cut down on time taken. This is all because of my compulsion to type out everything in full so that in the future, by any chance, if I were to forget what LOTR ROTK means, I'll still have an answer. So why didn't I just type it in the first place? Why? Why did I use an abbreviation? Cause I wanted to save time. But then again....

Forget it.

In short, LOTR ROTK (see above for what LOTR ROTK means) is a movie that makes me really really speechless. It's such a beautiful film. I have no idea how to go about telling people that it's a great movie without sounding cheesy and cliched, so I'll just leave it at that. It's a beautiful movie. And everyone must watch it. Because it's beautiful.

We watched it at Shaw Towers (NOT Shaw House aka Lido). We being Me, Val, WeiSheng, WeiHerng and Sam. Shaw Towers is smelly and sticky. So there. We went to Cafe Cartel later for a supper sort of thing.

Anyway, Hobbits are as cute as elves. In fact, doesn't the word 'hobbit' crack you up already? I think. Pippin. Is. Really. Cute. And he's so... short. Isn't he cute? Aww.

Hm. Later we went to Cafe Cartel to have supper.

Fact of the day - Did you know, that I was supposed to be at the Student Leaders' Camp that night? Bet you didn't. Hoho.

22nd Dec. -- I have no idea at all what I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home