Monday, December 08, 2003

I felt I should make a list. I’m feeling bitchy, and there are now a million things that irritate me, so I present the list for

What I detest.

1. People who send smses to you starting with ‘So Suay! (Unlucky)/ Fuck it!/ Bloody Hell!’ and any of the variation. I don’t care if the expletives/ unpleasant words aren’t directed to me. It makes me pissed all the same. Do YOU like receiving an sms, opening it to see a ‘Fucking Hell’ greeting? Please, there is something called courtesy and politeness. Maybe that’s foreign to you. So I’m bringing it to your attention now. Get an education.

2. People who cut into queues. Don’t you know basic courtesy?! You dumb asses! And what pisses me off even more is that they do it so nonchalantly is what irks me the most. They are so… stupid. Don’t they realise how uglily they behave? Are they morons? There was once when I was first in line at the bus interchange, and then this malay woman came with her child. And she just walked indifferently into the queue in front of me, as she was blind to the fact I was there! Oh the cheek! I keep looking at her directly, and she avoided my stare. As she got up the bus, she tripped on my foot. Hah. And the funny thing is, I don’t even know how she did it, as I didn’t even plant my foot anywhere near her. See, I told you these people are morons.

3. People who still wear those No Rules shirt and those pictures of baby with piercing shirts. It was ugly when it first came out. It is still ugly now. If anything, it’s out of date and ugly now. You guys are idiots.

4. The MediaWorks/SPH (they are synonymous to me) advertisement with the 2 pencils? I hate it. If Today has a higher circulation than Streats, it HAS a higher circulation than Streats. Blunting their pencil and sharpening yours wouldn’t make viewers sway to your paper. If anything, it just disgusts me and makes me hate you more. Let go of comparison already! Holding on to something like this will cause you all to have heart problems and die 10 years earlier.

5. People who walk slowly.

6. Girls with boyfriends who like to look at me 1) suspiciously or 2) smugly when they walk past me with their boyfriends. For case 1, please! I don’t know what your puny brain is thinking of. Either you are just stupid or you have so little confidence you think that this girl walking past you and your boyfriend without any interest at all, is planning to steal your ugly boyfriend. Get a life. For case 2, I think your boyfriend is ugly anyway, like you. You are truly a match made in Hideous Hell.

7. The chinese TV show Xi Jie Shao Nian or ‘Westside Story’. I know I shouldn’t comment on it since I’ve only watched 10 minutes of it, but the entire show screams poseur! Gangsters are so passe! Those clothes and the story line… *shudder. Nobody should be allowed to watch something like this. What really turned me off was that guy with the long hair tied back? The leader or something like that. It really disgusted me when he slapped a girl. What kind of man does that? Only petty men. In this case, a petty man who looks tres awful.

All right, I guess it’s all for now. I’ll think of more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home