Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Listening - Stand Up by Ludacris
Thinking - that I love mini horses


SPG?!

Okay, this will be a short recap of my chalet days.

3rdDec (Wednesday) - Had meeting in the morning regarding FOC Programs. It feels fun already, and I can't wait to work on it. Was allocated the event I'll be IC of. Hee. Made plans with Wendy to go to the MC chalet at East Coast later. Went home to pack, then Wen can't make it on time, so I went first. Can you believe that I actually have no idea at all how to get to East Coast?! Haha. I seriously have no idea. So I called Larry and asked him to direct me. WeiHerng called me too, after I sent them a panicky sms. Haha. In the end, ended up on the bus, asking this lady to tell me when to stop at PArkway PArade. Followed Larry's directions, but can't make it. In the end he came over to fetch me. Haha. It was a LONG walk!!! Said it was 20-30 minutes. It felt like more than that! Haha. What's happening to my stamina. Hai.

REached the chalet and went upstairs, and suddenly everyone was like 'Christine!!! Come here!'. They wanted to scare me. Haha. Played some Truth or Dare (boring). I was saboed (must say that Weisheng tried to save me. Haha) and had to choose between Truth (Who would you like to french kiss in this room and why. Thanks to Diana) and Dare (Call KaiAn and tell him he's damn cute and blah. Thanks to WEiherng). So I called Kaian of course! Turns out his hp's not switched on (Haha) and I was forced to answer the dumb qn. I randomly picked one of my friends. Haha. Hope he didn't think I was serious. Truth is, I won't want to with any of them. Hah. Many secrets were spilled. LAter we opened the Tequila that Zhenwei brought and played guessing game. Haha. WeiSheng kept saboing me!!! I had to drink 3 times in a row. Hpmf. Luckily PeiLing and KEv blurred/helped me at the last time, so I didn't have to drink so much after all. Erm later sat ard and talked about creepy stories. Usual. Cliche... yawn

4thDec (Thursday) - This is a fun day! :D:D Went Kayaking with Steve, Kailee, Weiherng, Zhengwei, Peiling, WEisheng and LArry in the morning. Somehow ended up kayaking with Larry. Now. I went canoeing before, and so had a sort of 'history' with canoeing/kayaking. However, it's not enough, cause Kayaking is a partnership thing, and I don't have the strength. And the worst thing is, Larry had no idea how to canoe! It's okay at first, cause well, it can be easily picked up. What he chose to do was to lie back and kayak. Anybody knows that if you did that, your strokes won't be powerful enough right? Right? WeiSheng and Peiling kept saying that Larry was slacking and shouted at him to stop slacking. Haha. They pitied me... haha... it was damn funny as they kept shouting at him, and praising me. Like Weisheng was like 'Christine's the star player! She cannot be injured!' and Peiling saying that I was her idol. Haha. Zhengwei and Weiherng were stranded early in the trip; turns out that they were sitting backwards in the kayak! Hahah. Damn funny, cause they kept going round in circles at first. It was fun! :)

Later I went home to sleep as wasn't sleeping very well last night :) HAha. Shhh!

Later at night, went to Centro with Sam and her friends for the NUS/NTU bash, and then planned to go back to chalet with Wendy, who's there as well. Met Yushan, Xena, and some other of Sam's friends. Oh yeah, met Kimmy too. Danced with them for a while, and then found Wendy and her friends, and KaiAn and Mingyao and their friends; basically one NUS group la :) Switched dancing between the 2 groups for a while; I love both my groups of friends just the same. Haha. Was fun. After Sam and co. left, went over to dance with Wendy and co. They were crazy man! HAha. Had lot of funky dance moves. Hung out till about 3, then went to Lao Pa Sat to eat. Oh yeah. Mingyao told me them guys had this voting thing at MArche dinner a couple of months back and he thought I was most likely among the girls to be SPG?! Haha. I think he was not too sober. Anyway, I don't know if that's an insult or compliment. HAHa.

Went back to chalet and went straight to sleep.

5thDec (Friday) - Went home from chalet, and slept for a couple of hours. Met Mum later to do shopping :D:D for CNY clothes. Bought something pretty from M)phosis. I love shopping with mum. :) *Hugs Mum. She bought some Herbal egg ingredients from Eu Yan Sang as she knew I loved the EYS herbal eggs. She's a dear. Bought some other stuff too. Went home and dad was there watching TV, looking at us like 'These 2 women in my life... loves shopping.' Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home