Monday, December 01, 2003

Listening to - The sound of rain
Thinking - I do not understand why people would prefer dictionary.com to m-w.com


Today's buzzword is Meeting!

Just a quick run through of the happenings of each day. This is going to be boring for readers who don't know me. And whatever. I write whatever I want. This blog is not to entertain (although I know some people are amused), but so I can look back 20 years later and know exactly what I was doing on the 29th Dec at 3.30 pm. Hah.

Friday. - Went back to school for the Acad Comm meeting. I can't remember what I did next... Oh yeah. I remember now. Hung out at the lounge with Yantyng and her friends after the meeting as I was meeting the bazaar committee people for lunch. It's so weird you know. My whole gang's in bazaar comm except for me. Not that I'm upset or anything, cause I couldn't join due to a time conflict between bazaar and acad week. Anyhow, hung out at the canteen after lunch cause it was raining. Went to the look at the bash comm work on the banner after that. Er. Not very happening. At night went to Taka with the parentals for dinner. Was supposed to go to Genghis Khan, but we ended up at Seoul Garden. Don't ask. Went to the lib too. Heh.

Saturday - Went for the Social Entrepreneurship meeting in the morning. I think (Ha ha, think. No I'm Sure) that I still don't know the SE comm very well. I mean, I know Kaian, Kengleong, Cheryl and Celeste, but the rest are all very foreigh. Talked a little to Xiao Jia on Sat. She's cool. Actually had another meeting for Startup@Singapore at the same time, so I think Yantyng represented us. Later went to meet Sam at Suntec to er... hang out. Hah. Wanted to buy some Pooh stuff for Val and Cher for xmas or sth. But the er... affordable ones are not very nice... so. Haha. Oh yeah. Me and Sam made a promise that if by 15th Dec, Eeyore is still there, we'll buy it for each other. Hahah. See, we did take steps to prevent ourselves from buying it. We are not splurging. And we watched the Spongebob Squarepants show. Hahaha... I like Patrick Star a lot. He's adorable. Gah! I can't believe I'm admitting my love for kid cartoons on this blog! Bleag. Argh. What the heck. I love Satchel from Get Fuzzy also. So there.

Sunday - Okay, Sunday. Guess what. I did something to my hair, so now, none of you guys can ever recognise me by my hair already... sigh. People used to recognise me by my hair, cause... well it's different. Now it's so common. I love it and hate it. For one, it's easier to manage, but then, I've just lost my identity (ok so I'm being over dramatic). Okay, so I was at WestMall looking for a place to do treatment for my hair. I wanted to go to Kimage but was quite far and I'm lazy... Ok so I ended at this place called CosLab. Didn't wanna go ProTrim or JAntzen. Try sth different right? Alright, so the initial contract was for treatment only. 70 bucks. Then the hairdresser guy kept asking me to try rebonding. Okay, people who knows me know that I loathe rebonding and I'd NEVER EVER go for rebonding and I told Mr. funky hair dresser that. He told me it's not rebonding, but more of a blow dry effect (that is damn ex btw), and I thought, what the heck, just go for it. It's 120 bucks btw. So the total is 170 bucks (as I got 30% off on treatment. I told the parentals 100 bucks.) And now my hair is freaking straight. Wth. I hate it hate it. But the general consensus was good, though people cannot recognise me. Oh yeah. In the time period of 2 hrs I spent there, my hair was washed 3 times. So I guess that's value for money. Bleag. Mr. Funky hairdresser told me as I left that I should come back to do my colors. I think not. I think I'll have to survive on bread crust and NeWater for a month. Complained to SL, PS, Val, MM and Sam. Would have complained to all of the gang if 1) they were in sg 2) I had enough sms.

Monday - Went back to school for 2 meetings. One with LArry and Ken about SE, and the other with Mr. Lawrence of the Career Office. Actually was supposed to meet the guys for tennis in the morn, but I overslept, so I didn't go. Met them for lunch though. All of them noticed my new hair immediately. Weiherng said he can't recognise me. Heck. I can't recognise myself. Weisheng says it's the same (?! what on earth? it's so different). Anyhow, don't think I want to recap the meetings. It's be extremely boring yah?

Sigh. I have another meeting with the Alumni and the Dean later at 6.30. 6.30!!!! Who on earth proposed such a weird timing anyway?! Gosh. I hope they don't propose dinner or anything. I won't know what to say to them. Oh yeah, and 2 other meetings tomorrow. FOC and with the assistant dean about the enhancement program. Grah!!! And I still have not packed for the chalet yet! Argh! And the form for the Student Leader's Camp! Argh! Argh! Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home